PDA

View Full Version : Digit Alb HD1 and HD2 stopped working?

bonovox
11-03-2008, 02:14 AM
Yeah full subscription gold package and they have not been working all day (Monday). Rest of the channels working fine. Anyone else noticed this or does no one watch these channels? Working fine for the past few months?:confused:

Ok just seen on another forum that the two HD channels are currently fta and are set incorrectly to mpeg2 instead of h264. Some receivers have problems and some don't. Looks like mine is one that does!

bonovox
11-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Nobody else watching the HD channels? There still not working properly for the second day. Wish they'd get there fingers out and sort the problem.:confused:

painter
11-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Nobody else watching the HD channels? There still not working properly for the second day. Wish they'd get there fingers out and sort the problem.:confused:

not got a HD capable box yet but waiting for the DM 8000 to arrive.
Another problem I find with digitalb is the premiere film chnl the movies shown lately on there have been crap to be blunt, there used to be some good films on there once but not of late.

bonovox
11-03-2008, 07:10 PM
HD channels back working now. As for the Film Premieres, the HD channels are showing newish films. There was 'Next' on the other day.

painter
11-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Roll on my HD box then eh.

regards painter

bonovox
11-03-2008, 10:01 PM
I think if they are showing a new film on their film premiere channel it shows on the HD channels as well. They look real good. Its quite a shock when you see the quality of digit albs hd channels compared to some of the quality on their other channels.

antmarco
14-03-2008, 10:33 PM
for last 2 days audio on hd1 keeps going then coming back every 15 to 20 secs hd2 audio out of synch also obviously engineers not whatching either not very professionally run yes agree picture great espesially football some films the motion blurr better than others