PDA

View Full Version : Breastfeed or Not? in public..

KoFi
11-03-2008, 11:50 PM
a lady was asked to leave a shopping mall recently in Cheltenham (I think)
by a n*mpty security personnel..
What you all think to feed in public or not to feed..

Me it's natural... no probs

another case of P.C.:confused:

>COR<
12-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Natural, no problems we all liked it don't we :D

sstylianou1976
12-03-2008, 03:00 AM
It is clearly obvious these guys have not been breast fed when they were babies so they are inhuman. These guys must be working for SKYNET or something.:mad:

katie
12-03-2008, 07:55 AM
As long as it's done discreetly - there is absolutely no problem with it. Anyone who's had a distressed, screaming hungry baby has no alternative but to stop and feed the baby wherever they are. Some people are just loking for things to complain about.

Katie :)

Jono
12-03-2008, 09:13 AM
my wife asked a restaurant manager if they had somewhere quite for her to feed my little girl, he turned round and said you can use the toilet, I turned round and said how would you like to eat your meal in the toilets he soon realised and sorted out a room for her.

Jono

Wotsit
12-03-2008, 10:16 AM
I work in a hospital and many a time I've walked into clinics and I've been aware of mothers breast feeding. The thing is I would love to just sit next to them and just watch, NO I'M NOT A PERVERT! I have a lovely wife and children some of them were breast fed... it's just that I think it's the most natural thing in the world it kinda brings tears to my eyes! We are all tarred with this brush where we are made to feel awkward, it's a shame because I know more mothers would love to be able to feed their babies where ever and when ever the are needed to! These STUPID people that think they need to move mothers on :frown: angers me :mad: My sister had no second thoughts about breast feeding when ever she needed/wanted to (that was about 15 years ago) and I felt so proud of her for just being herself going off her own instinct and sayinf "FOOK YOU" to whoever objected!!! :)

A
12-03-2008, 01:40 PM
my wife asked a restaurant manager if they had somewhere quite for her to feed my little girl, he turned round and said you can use the toilet, I turned round and said how would you like to eat your meal in the toilets he soon realised and sorted out a room for her.

Jono
Well said :D

dajam
12-03-2008, 06:10 PM
My partner breast fed our son but when out and about she expressed her milk into bottles, I would have thought this is a way to make sure the baby gets mothers milk without the hassle, whilst I am not against breastfeeding in public there is always a risk that someone will object and of course the risk of comments from todays youths who hang around in there droves at shopping centres, being the thickos they are.
He's now 16 and 6ft 2in!!!

applematt
12-03-2008, 06:32 PM
a lady was asked to leave a shopping mall recently in Cheltenham (I think)
by a n*mpty security personnel..
What you all think to feed in public or not to feed..

Me it's natural... no probs

another case of P.C.:confused:

The woman was breast feeding to her son but the problem her son is 35 :D

Oldhamred
12-03-2008, 07:24 PM
My nipper was bottle fed as breast feeding just wasn't working. However, surely it is only a natural event. If it's done in a discreet way then I can't see how anyone can complain. And if anyone got their kicks out of it then they are a ***ual deviant and want locking up as a danger to society.

Oldhamred.

Detlef
12-03-2008, 08:42 PM
It is a problem that only seems to afflict the UK and the USA. I've never even heard anyone comment on it in mainland Europe.

KoFi
12-03-2008, 08:47 PM
why descrete its so neat!
we were all babies once it's crazy when I was younger "pardon the expression" mums used to pop them out wherever.

park bench springs to mind

no offences were taken a was natural after all

p.s. kids were kids in those days

and P C B*llocks was unheard of

ABA
13-03-2008, 01:50 PM
its just human nature
all i can say is thay those people who object are just jealouse its not them on the other end

no when all said and done its all in the mind them that object have got sick minds
and them that say get on with it its natural and human nature have got clean and healthy minds

so its mind over matter
those of us that dont care dont mind
and them that object dont matter

billy boy
13-03-2008, 08:44 PM
I can't see any problem myself. There seems to be a class of people who have forgotten that humans are part of nature, and do there best to prevent anyone from reminding that we are.

dude66
13-03-2008, 09:44 PM
It's the most beautifull thing in the world!!:D
Dude66

Delswan
14-03-2008, 10:03 PM
I think as a show of support for all mothers who wish to breast feed in public, all women should walk around topless. Atleast then the people who seem to be scared of seeing a naked breast would become aclimatised and my day would improve significantly - i might even take to walking about more

Delswan

advisor
11-04-2008, 12:38 PM
its no harm.it don,t know why people take series.
should be allowed:cool: any ware.

Xtremezz
11-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Goes with the current policy of repressing non-crimes while criminals run loose. Nice way to keep a proper focus.