PDA

View Full Version : N3 card

jjb
20-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Hi, anyone know if there's any shop where I can send my old N2 card to get the Boxkey and IRD.
Many thanks.

ian
20-03-2008, 02:12 PM
you will probably have to do this yourself.join modshack to learn how to do it.all the software is readily available,i will try to help you if you get stuck.also there is a new gbox version called gboxR142 that will read your N3 card directly from the card reader,without the need for MPCS.ian.

jjb
20-03-2008, 03:23 PM
thanks for that. Can you confirm that I can just intall the gboxR142 on my dreambox 7000 and I can just insert my N3 card and it will work? That would make my year! (so far). Thanks again.

ian
20-03-2008, 03:46 PM
im not sure mate.its still under test,but i do suspect that you will have to create a nagra file in /var/keys containing your boxkey.its for this reason that N3 peers are hard to find as not everyone has an old N2 card to read.
all i can suggest is you try it and see,but i do think the fix is just for gbox to read a N3 card(with boxkey)in the dreambox card slot alone,without the need for newcs and mpcs.ian.

baz
20-03-2008, 05:39 PM
remember with the new white card n3 d+ afaik you must have the rsa as well as the boxkey number, with the correct software and programer you can get the details from the old black card and as long as the new white card was activated in the same box then the white will work with newcs with the details from the black, what box did card come from. btw a m8 in my cs has cabo working great with only boxkey with newcs

ian
21-03-2008, 07:28 PM
both cabo and D+ working great on 30w with N3 using gboxR142.
tested it now for 24hrs without any problems at all.

all the thanks for this must go to the Puntal Development Team who have cracked the gbox source code,to make this update possible.also they have improved zapping speed and removed the much hated 10 cards per provider limit that was implemented in the later gbox versions and seem to have resolved the dreaded BAD/IP port buffer overflow error.so any future needed updates to gbox should become available as soon as the providers make a change.gbox will soon be the number 1 CS tool again as it was before for many years.ian.

pep
08-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Hi ian

I desperately need your help. l subscribed to tv cabo and l've been trying to read the card from my three dreamboxes but they don't work for me l used all kind of emulators R142 ,newcs, cccam mpcs cam3 still nothing. please, please could you show me how you did yours

please help me l really need this. thanks in advance

pep:respect-053:

x5
08-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Hi ian

I desperately need your help. l subscribed to tv cabo and l've been trying to read the card from my three dreamboxes but they don't work for me l used all kind of emulators R142 ,newcs, cccam mpcs cam3 still nothing. please, please could you show me how you did yours

please help me l really need this. thanks in advance

pep:respect-053:

if u dont have the cards details boxkey & rsa u wont be able to use the card in any dreambox

ian
08-03-2009, 03:38 PM
the problem is here that N3 isnt yet hacked so the new N3 cards cant yet be dumped,so its not possible to obtain the boxkey and RSA from them.
to use an N3 card in the dreambox you need both the boxkey and RSA.the only way you can get these is to read your old N2 card which has been dumped,as the boxkey and RSA of course have to remain the same.
if you dont have an old N2 card to dump then im afraid your stuffed at present.this will change in the future im sure,but for now its not possible.

it may though be possible to dump the chips in the nagra box itself as we used to do with cable boxes,but i cannot say for sure if you can or cannot do that yet.i know the boxkey can be obtained from the official older boxes by using a jtag,but im not sure about the newer ones.
all the N3 cards in use in the dreambox that i know of are using the details from an old dumped N2 card.but as i said you can also get these details using a jtag so perhaps this is the way forward for you.ian.

painter
08-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Modshack?

regards painter

ian
08-03-2009, 05:21 PM
look at the date of the 1st post mate.
a hell of alot of things have changed since then over on the shack.ian.

pep
08-03-2009, 06:19 PM
ian

thanks for your reply. that means on way out!. and how do you dump a card l'm not good at such technical stuff. and again thanks anyway

pep

x5
08-03-2009, 07:32 PM
ian

thanks for your reply. that means on way out!. and how do you dump a card l'm not good at such technical stuff. and again thanks anyway

pep

do u have or had a n2 card working with the tv cabo receiver u have now??
if not them forget about it u cant dump n3 cards
if yes them what u need to do is dump the n2 card and get the BOXKEY and RSA u need to get the card working in yor dreambox...
to dump a card u will need

1 = unlooper
2 = dump script (check google)

ian
08-03-2009, 09:33 PM
not done this in absolutely ages but i think the last program i used was XNCS 1.8

cant remember though if this was to make an N2 Digital+ MOSC or for UK cable.still got the program on my pc but also forgotten how to use it as well lol.
i seem to remember NagraEdit was involved too.sorry i cant help you further,i just cant remember,but im sure others on here can.ian.

pep
10-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi

l was able to read the card's data using gboxR142, but dont know which one is the boxkey or RSA

extract:

CAM Ident UA:0xB32xxxx
Ird 02B5xxxxx

can anyone put me on the right track please

thank:respect-061: