PDA

View Full Version : New 020203 for Vantage series 6000 - 7100 HD

kobenan
20-03-2008, 05:54 PM
New 020203 for Vantage series 6000 - 7100 HD
*** View and FreeX are now working au (also the HQ channel of *** view)

Attention...with this software N*s Card doesnt works inside the card reader; you have to use a cam for reard the card, till the bug will be fixed

TX °°))Il_PrEsIDe((°°

rjsinclair
20-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Will my Digitalb Card work?

Tarzan
20-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Be careful with this firmware...

I updated my receiver with this firmware via USB and did a factory reset after the update...

I started scanning all the Sats from 30W and when I finished scanning 28.2, the receiver started rebooting... It happened a few times whenever I was trying to view a channel on 28.2

My receiver is now stuck with the message "Loading" on the front and it does not respond to anything...

Any ideas?

applematt
24-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Be careful with this firmware...

I updated my receiver with this firmware via USB and did a factory reset after the update...

I started scanning all the Sats from 30W and when I finished scanning 28.2, the receiver started rebooting... It happened a few times whenever I was trying to view a channel on 28.2

My receiver is now stuck with the message "Loading" on the front and it does not respond to anything...

Any ideas?

Thats not good - Have you fix it now? Ive been slowing down on updates recently -- sorry for you r mess up.

Tarzan
24-03-2008, 08:36 PM
I found the problem exists even in version 11802...

It's easy to replicate the problem... Use the receiver for about 1hr and then on the remote press the TV button and then the STB button...

The receiver switches off and press the STB button again... The receiver hangs with the "Loading" message and fails to respond to any keys...

Switch if off for about 15 mins and try again and it works fine... But the above problem CANNOT be replicated immediately after after the receiver is switched on.

rjsinclair
25-03-2008, 08:26 AM
I have had that issue a couple of times too.
Do you think my Digitalb Card will work with the new F/W???

Im currently on the Old one???

applematt
25-03-2008, 01:08 PM
I have had that issue a couple of times too.
Do you think my Digitalb Card will work with the new F/W???

Im currently on the Old one???

If you have a Digtalb card -- Then use the original software no need for a soft cam. Just update your receiver via ethern et etc.

Tarzan
26-03-2008, 06:02 PM
I found the problem exists even in version 11802...

It's easy to replicate the problem... Use the receiver for about 1hr and then on the remote press the TV button and then the STB button...

The receiver switches off and press the STB button again... The receiver hangs with the "Loading" message and fails to respond to any keys...

Switch if off for about 15 mins and try again and it works fine... But the above problem CANNOT be replicated immediately after after the receiver is switched on.

Can somebody with the Vantage 7100 test the above problem for me... I am using firmware 11802 and had the same problem with the 20203...

If it works fine for you guys then I may have to send the receiver back...