PDA

View Full Version : MV EPG (Multiview)

Gone_Fishing
01-04-2008, 03:28 PM
I've just been sorting this out on my box its the version compiled by ukur for TM/itgate but I've added mplug to grab
7 days of epg data for sly and tps you can easily add others if you wish Premiere has a extensive epg so no grab needed

I've also modified a version to store epg data on mmc and not reference the hdd at all for simple reason I got fed up
with hearing the hdd spin up when using epg plus there was also a lag if hdd was asleep :rolleyes: runs fine on mmc
(only install one version of extepg.cfg and extepg.so in the plugins folder )

Anyway its below if you want it stuck a readme in there but its pretty straight forward

If you double click red button and select external epg it will become you default epg on red button

Edit : added version with option for hdd or mmc if you use that version make sure "Tmp Detail Store" is set to /var/tmp/mv
and "Auto Dir" is unchecked or it will just change back

Its Here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=518527#post51852 7

TNT

echelon
01-04-2008, 05:16 PM
thanks m8

will give it a go :)

nml
01-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Thanks mate just what we needed.

nm

Gone_Fishing
05-04-2008, 11:05 PM
ok I was board so added the scripts for mplug updates in both Edg and DS images :)

In the link above

TNT

onecard
06-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Looks very good
I hope you get bored more often :)

kennyboy
06-04-2008, 12:47 PM
can some1 break this down with what to use and where to put them im not sure how to do it thanks

Gone_Fishing
06-04-2008, 01:21 PM
You need to use a FTP program or dcc to send the files across to your box, inside the zip your find one folder named MV
with folders and files inside copy just the files across to your box into the same locations

When you have done that you need to send the files across in the "Mplug Manual Update" folder which ones will depend on
your image, if its the plugins folder then you will find that in the location /var/tuxbox/plugins/ if your using a ds image
then copy across the files in the ds image folder to the same locations on your box

The rest is pretty much explained in the read first text and the readme files in each folder

TNT

kuky3
06-04-2008, 03:08 PM
@ TNT
Thanx for this
a lot of work .... and VERY much apreciated

THANKYOU :)

Gone_Fishing
06-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I've added a auto install for EDG if I can remember how to do it on DS I'll do one for that as well :)

TNT

zad
06-04-2008, 08:35 PM
cheers for all your hard work mate.

Gone_Fishing
06-04-2008, 09:24 PM
No problem guys wouldn't do it if I didn't want to might as well post it if I did it for myself and know how :)

Just one thing to note if when you try to grab the channels and it just hangs its probably the server, if you want to test
its working just add one channel file "chanRad.in" for example with only one channel in, thought I would mention it as
its been a bit funny the last couple of days

Best to use crontab for updating anyhow as a lot of channels takes a while

PS : DS3.6 is out tried to upload it but for some reason got a fail to load :rolleyes:

TNT

Gone_Fishing
30-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Is anyone running MV on DS3.6 ?

Works fine for me on sly but if I try to use it on Premiere or TPS it just freezes and then enigma restarts :smash:

TNT