PDA

View Full Version : Ds Team 3.6

quibath
06-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi,
DS Team 3.6 out for DM7000,DM500, ITGATE TGS100,110, 200, 220, TECHNOMATE 9100, 9101

Could not upload it but I think its soon here :D

BR,Q

echelon
07-04-2008, 01:11 AM
looks good in the flash , but follow the update instructions they published to the letter

tested iboot 3a with it and ur013 and edg-nemesis v4.1 seem to work as normal with this in the flash , but this dsteam v3.6 does not like being in iboot so I would say use it in your flash only , or as a flash for using other images in iboot

some lip sync issues on certain 28e channels in all 3 new images , and I dont think the aspect switching is sorted out as yet as I cannot get a full widescreen on some channels , especially on 28e , so 16:9 letterbox or the pan and scan overscan seem to work reasonable well

I also set mgcamd v1.29 as default image and associated gb*x with it in the var/keys folder to get multi room working ;)

for dsteam use the manual install tar.gz installer for gb*x 225

peggle
07-04-2008, 08:28 AM
I dont think the aspect switching is sorted out as yet as I cannot get a full widescreen on some channels , especially on 28e , so 16:9 letterbox or the pan and scan overscan seem to work reasonable well

Have you tried setting the TV System to NTSC, then back to PAL & saving.

You then get a full 16/9 amorphic picture, but without the pin 8 switching signal.

You therefore need to select 16/9 on your TV.

This works with Juliet & UR images.

echelon
07-04-2008, 10:14 AM
thanks for that

maybe I am not doing things correctly , but I see no difference in ur13 or dsteam36 or edg41 when I try this

some channels work , some dont and give overscan or letterbox

having said that I am not using scart when trying this , just composite at the moment so will try a scart connection tm9100 to w/s tv later

thanks again

update , just tried it on an rgb scart 28 inch widescreen sony tv from a tm9100 running ur013 in the flash and dont notice any changes at all , some channels are ok but others are completely wrong , and the pan and scan tends to overdo it somewhat , they are all good but none of them seems to do the job 100% as yet

thanks

peggle
07-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Premier sport Portal is probably the best to select when doing this as its easy to see the difference.

I'm also RGB Scart but to A Philips TV.

After a reboot you get a pan & scan picture, so the top left PREMIRE SPORTPORTAL is displayed as RE SPORTPORTAL.

Set the Aspect Ratio to 16/9.

Going from PAL > NTSC > PAL gives the full picture. Save & exit.

I have been doing this since Juliet 006, & currently use UR11.

You have to reset it after every reboot.

It certainly works for Premier & BBC on 28E. Don't watch much else with the TM.