PDA

View Full Version : Tom Tom Home not showing 7.15 maps

Lockzie
20-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Hi

I have just installed UK & Ireland map version 7.15. I also have an earlier version of UK & Ireland map installed.

When using my tom tom 910 on its own, I can see the new maps I have installed. If I connect my tom tom to the computer and use Tom Tom Home, it does not show the 7.15 maps I have just installed.

I took my earlier version map off and tom tom home showed no maps installed :frown: Yet if I use tom tom on its own I can use the new map

Any idea's please

Regards
Lockzie

SatcomBob
20-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Hi

I have just installed UK & Ireland map version 7.15. I also have an earlier version of UK & Ireland map installed.

When using my tom tom 910 on its own, I can see the new maps I have installed. If I connect my tom tom to the computer and use Tom Tom Home, it does not show the 7.15 maps I have just installed.

I took my earlier version map off and tom tom home showed no maps installed :frown: Yet if I use tom tom on its own I can use the new map

Any idea's please

Regards
Lockzie

Hi Lockzie,

Your problem is you need the TomTom Home Crack DLL file, this has to be put is the correct directory and overwites the original DLL file. Do a search and you will find all the information on this you need.

SatcomBob

IvorBigun
21-04-2008, 11:59 AM
I've tried searching, but can't seem to find the answer. Maybe looking in the wrong place??

Lockzie
21-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Hi

Any clues as where I can find the TomTom Home Crack DLL please :respect-050:

Many thanks
Lockzie

peggle
21-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Are you a member of Datacave?

If so see Russell1's post on 17-12-2007.

Lockzie
22-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Hi Peggle

Thanks for your reply.
Yes I am a member of datacave and have had a look on the post you suggested.

I am still none the wiser as the folder suggested for the .dll does not exist for me. A few others on the site are having the same problem as me.

I dont know what else to do :confused: :confused: :confused:

Regards
Lockzie

SatcomBob
25-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Hi Peggle

Thanks for your reply.
Yes I am a member of datacave and have had a look on the post you suggested.

I am still none the wiser as the folder suggested for the .dll does not exist for me. A few others on the site are having the same problem as me.

I dont know what else to do :confused: :confused: :confused:

Regards
Lockzie

Hi,

You have a PM regarding this and where to look for the folder where the .DLL file is located.

SatcomBob :winner-019:

nml
26-04-2008, 07:32 AM
SatcomBob where is when installed in Vista ? doesnt come up with a search.

nml

SatcomBob
26-04-2008, 08:20 PM
SatcomBob where is when installed in Vista ? doesnt come up with a search.

nml

Hi nml,

You have a PM.

SatcomBob