PDA

View Full Version : New Official Software

Aldo
22-04-2008, 10:36 AM
TM-6800 & 6900 HD COMBO - VER 639 - 21-04-2008

# TM-6900 HD COMBO SOFTWARE Improved Card/Cam stability
# Updated Transponders
# Record 1 Channel & Playback a recorded program at the same time

The 6800 version can be found here: http://www.technomate.com/software_updates.php?model=TM-6800+HD

The 6900 version can be found here: http://www.technomate.com/software_updates.php?model=TM-6900+HD+COMBO

holmroad
22-04-2008, 01:25 PM
So if I load this new S/W on to my 6900HD - will I loose anything already set up please Aldo?:respect-069:

bigglesk
22-04-2008, 02:39 PM
You have to go back to factory re-set to get this patch to work. That means that you loose everything. You need to up-load your chan list first. This ver is 639, then d/l the new TM patch, then d/l Magic patch; then upload your chan list, however, as far as I know the latest Magic patch is ver 634 and we may not get the updates. I am in the process of trying it out, but, I think we will have to wait for Magic patch ver 639 for it to work correctly.......I should know in about one hour !!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck :) :) :)

bigglesk
22-04-2008, 04:12 PM
I have now had a good look at the new TM ver 639 s/w.

Upload your chan list and softcam (Key's with TM loader) to your PC
Do factory re-set
d/l the new patch from TM ver 639 to your rxr (receiver)
Now d/l the latest Magic Patch ver 634 (found on this forum dated 280308)
d/l your chan list and then your softcam to the rxr.

All done!!!

Just to clarify. The new s/w from Technomate is mainly for those that have an HDD recorder. I was confused at first. I thought I would be able to record one chan and watch another for that is what I wanted...WRONG!!!! what you can do is: Record one chan and then watch a pre-recorded chan on the HDD recorder.
Another point is that I believe that you can only do this by using the RS232 and not with a mass storage device via the USB. I don't mind being corrected on any of the above. Please feel free.

Hope this helps.

Keith to some, bigglesk to others.