PDA

View Full Version : ManU with English soundtrack

Sasqwatch
23-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Apart from you know who, is there any other sat channel showing the Barca ManU game with English commentary please?

aslat
23-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Premier sports is one

Super Sports (nova) is another..

Sasqwatch
23-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Thanks

KoFi
23-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Premier sports is one

If ya have a gammy 4 nova!

HD 4 me channel 408

^^COMPASS^^
23-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Premier sports is one

i guess premiere sports 1st audio will be in german & 2nd audio will be given too the home team so what i'am saying is spanish audio not english !!!

top-up
23-04-2008, 06:54 PM
i guess premiere sports 1st audio will be in german & 2nd audio will be given too the home team so what i'am saying is spanish audio not english !!!

yep thats the way it goes in champs league.

Didds
23-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Normally one of the Premiere Direkt movie channels has the Sky commentary feed and picture (for champions league). Prem Sports channel don't have the sky commentary for Champions League games (from what I've experienced).

echelon
23-04-2008, 07:14 PM
dozens of channels are screening the match , but the liklihood of it having english commentary as well is very unlikely as compass said , apart from the usual on 28e
so if you dont have the subbed card options you will have to put up with it in any language you can get , as having english language is icing on the cake , and anything is better than nothing at all

trust me on this , if ronaldo scores you will know who it was , as its the same name in nearly all languages ;)

mizo
23-04-2008, 08:00 PM
trust me on this , if ronaldo scores you will know who it was , as its the same name in nearly all languages ;)[/QUOTE]

that was like the commentators curse mate:respect-050::cup-006:

Marco
23-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Dont now about english audio

34.w 11670 V 6111

raul
23-04-2008, 08:16 PM
regarding this game - it has to be a ball possesion world record in the first half .
95% barcelona - 5% manu :D

williamtell
23-04-2008, 08:19 PM

correct m8

scrambled
23-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Try Digital Alb Premium 1. Andy Gray and Alan Parry on there from sly.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Scrambled.:respect-055:

echelon
23-04-2008, 08:42 PM
trust me on this , if ronaldo scores you will know who it was , as its the same name in nearly all languages ;)

that was like the commentators curse mate:respect-050::cup-006:[/QUOTE]

looks like you were right m8 :)

thats what happens when ppl start asking questions , they may not like the answers !!

and its definitely NOT in english on premiere

abr
23-04-2008, 10:59 PM
man u defended very well tonight

pity ronaldo missed the penalty who would have guessed that:banghead:

think we will win the next leg at old trafford perhaps rooney will play in that match:07:

grumpyy
23-04-2008, 11:24 PM
"A goalless first leg is not the result it seems at first glance. United earned one in Monaco and Madrid in previous campaigns, and lost both ties. They will be vulnerable to every Barcelona counter-attack in the next game"

bonovox
23-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Absolutely right. Can't for the life of me figure out what goes through Fergusons mind, although I suppose the Milan semi 2nd leg was in his thinking. I would have thought United would have tried to play more to their strengths and get an away goal. Haven't they learned from past experience especially as its happened to them before that a goalless away 1st leg is not a good result. I reckon they'll get knocked out now as I can see Barcelona scoring at Old Trafford and whether United can get two we will have to see. I think Barca have the edge unfortunately and I don't think there playing that well at the moment.

chelseaboy
24-04-2008, 08:21 AM
At the end of the day all Man UTD have got to do is win,it doesnt matter about away goals as long as utd win, if ronaldo would have scored that penalty it would have made it easier at old trafford, but i still think utd can win at home but its going to be a cracker of a game.

Barcelona did control the game, and it will be interesting to see how utd play at home as barcelona have quality and speed and should be good on the break.

sets it up for a cracker next week

chelseaboy

richmanu
24-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Not the spectacle we all hoped for and certainly Barca had most possession by miles ...but they did not hurt United, apart from a fierce shot by Henry they did not look like scoring, bear in mind Fergies gameplan was completly screwed up by the illness of the Terminator, Brown did a good job to replace him.

0-0 is a tricky result, but am very confident we will outscore them next Tues, will be a totally different game. And from the glimpses of last nights Barca defending they will leak big time.

Hasta Luega Barca:respect-059: