PDA

View Full Version : thinking of buying an icord.

milkybarkid
27-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Could anyone who has one let me know what they think about its peformance hd quality,recordability and very impotant channel loaders and ease of use searching and adding in new hd channels i currently am using hdci 2000 with dragon cam and humax 5400 and hot looped to my motorised set up .was thinking about buying one but would like to no what problems any one has with it .would really like the record facility.

firemonkey
27-04-2008, 05:45 PM
You could check out the existing thread for starters:
h**p://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79404&highlight=icord I have one and am happy about it, very good HD performance ith my new 46' Sony TV. Channel loading from computer not yet developed but editing on the pvr is easy. Searching and EPG info very good, especially if you speak German as BBC/ITV etc use a different system that only works fully on a sky box. I haven't yet hooked up to an external HD to add to recording capacity but I made a post from info given to me on the German iCord forum which you might also found useflul (Formatting and recording onto an external hard drive) as they have started an English lounge for us: h**p://icordforum.com/viewforum.php?f=64
Cheers, Firemonkey.