PDA

View Full Version : Biss channels on TN-6900?

mazochungo
07-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Hi,

I'm thinking about buying a TN-6900 receiver and would like to make a couple of questions... I hope you can help me :)

Is it possible to decrypt Viaccess/BISS channels with this model? I would like to watch some Biss channels on Hispasat 30ºW which are not Pay Per View, but simple professional broadcasts not intended for domestic receivers... I know that keys and firmwares for these channels are out there for other brands/models... But what about the TN-6900?

And in case it is possible, should I introduce the keys to the receiver within the firmware, into a card, through the remote...?

Thank you very much!

holmroad
07-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Have a look in the Keys Section M8 - under Biss.:respect-067:

bigglesk
08-05-2008, 06:42 AM
If you know how to send a "Soft Cam" file to the receiver using the Darkman_TMLoader_187. Most times these files have Biss keys on them, you should see details in the write-up. (Make sure though that these keys are for the TM series; that includes Softcam files for the 1,000 series that work ok). The simple answer is "If the biss keys are out, then you can put them onto the TM6900HD" Once you have the receiver, then ask any other questions.

Best of luck

PS. I have just noticed that this is your first post.....Welcome to the Forum m8

satwyn
08-05-2008, 07:21 AM
sometimes professional broadcasts are in the 4.2.2 video format the tm 6900 does not support this