PDA

View Full Version : last day of season on Premiere

MrLNB
07-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi guys, well its the last game of the Premiership season:nopity:, and both the Utd and Chelsea game are on channel 2 Premsportal, they are up as SC, simultaneous cast. does anyone know how this will be done,

am i correct in thinking that, they will flick between the two games? this could be annoying,

Or are they showing one game but running to the other if there are goals, or what? if so which game?

Just wondering if anyone has more info on this?

LNB

utd:number-one-043:

TonyO
07-05-2008, 08:23 PM
but premier show one channel switching bewtween games as and when the action happens, if your a neutral its exciting, if you support one or the other sides its really anoying.

kerrywez
07-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Hi, If it is the United game you are after it is on Galaxy Sport, Thor 1W and it will carry an English audio stream. The picture quality is not as good as Premier, but it is quite watchable.

Best regards Wez

rjsinclair
10-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Any ideas whether Premier show the Trophy Presentation after the Game?

ian
10-05-2008, 10:31 AM
i guess that will depend on which game they take the trophy to and if they get it right.i would say,take it to wigan as united must be favorites.ian.

docsquires
10-05-2008, 11:58 AM
COULD YOU LET ME KNOW THE SETTINGS FOR GALAXY SPORT 1 WEST,AS I WISH TO SEE THE UNITED MATCH AS WELL. MANY THANKS AND KIND REGARDS docsquires.

Mickha
10-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Galaxie Sport 12643 V 27500
They usually carry an English sound track as well.

docsquires
10-05-2008, 12:20 PM
many thanks for your prompt reply, please excuse the spelling error. regards docsquires.

docsquires
10-05-2008, 12:41 PM
MICKHA, many many thanks for your help, i am sat here watching a super picture re MOTOR RACING regards docsquires.

simon 2003
10-05-2008, 03:14 PM
i guess that will depend on which game they take the trophy to and if they get it right.i would say,take it to wigan as united must be favorites.ian.

apparently theres 2 trophys and 2 sets of winners medals ,but will only need those at wigan as UTD wont let it slip no way:respect-056::champion-018:

ian
10-05-2008, 04:02 PM
really? i didnt know that.
i dont know why,but the fact that there are two trophy's and two sets of winners medals somehow detracts from the prestige of winning them.but then again maybe thats just me being silly.ian.

simon 2003
10-05-2008, 04:14 PM
yea know what you mean read in paper last week ,whether they are both identical or what i dont know as i thought trophy was priceless,maybe one is replica cos its on match of the day sometimes and surlely utd have one for bein holders

MrLNB
10-05-2008, 08:49 PM
ok, so heres the prob, i have a fixed dish, and would love to see the utd game, the signal from 1w is not that great for me for some reason. (check the dish section maybe) but i want to see the utd game, im afraid that if i leave it on 19 then Premier will start flicking to the Chelsea game too often and prob **** me off. SO is it 19 or 1, I mean is it that Prem show the utd game but show a chelsea goal if it happens or what, dont think anyone knows what this simcast will show. Id like to think i could at least watch one game live while cutting to the other if something major happens. but we dont know yet. I guess i could have my meter and spanner ready, im pritty fast at realigning the dish, esp if its from 1w to 19w. its on 1w now and think ill leave it there until tomorrow, atm though the picture is breaking a bit on me, using 1m dish, if you want to know why its struggling, read the post "dish fell forward" in dish section.

So 1w or 19e for the utd game? dam it, i love 19 though. great pic and sound.

Mickha
10-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Try Eurosport 2, on 1W, 12607 H 27500, they are listed as showing the United game but don't carry an English sound track.

MrLNB
10-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Try Eurosport 2, on 1W, 12607 H 27500, they are listed as showing the United game but don't carry an English sound track.

Thanks Mickha, just tried that to, blank. its my own fault, should have replace the dish months ago. I'm thinking now of changing it tomorrow to 19e and just put up with what ever is thrown out. maybe its like the champions league, like 2 of their film channels will show the 2 games. I have read as much as i could of the official site and translated it,. but still can only see that they are showing both of the games.