PDA

View Full Version : bout time I said hello

mrbleu500
17-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Hi all,

long time sat hobbyist, since I installed my first Alba motorised system back in '93, which we bought in France and I installed at our flat in Germany. Had to route the cables through a barn next door, meant the cable runs were almost 100m - amazed it worked :)

Been through the season/d2mac years, had a Churchill d2mac decoder, and when I returned back to UK updated the system with a Nokia 1700 MkII, which was a lovely piece of kit, best picture quality I have seen on an analogue box.

Now have a Echostar AD3000via which is up for retirement soon, hooked up to a 1m Funke dish and H2H in the back garden, plus a couple of sky boxes for fed from a dish in the front garden. Running a diablo cam at the mo, but have various other cams lying around, magic, matrix, aston, plus all manner of gold and tit cards...

Been a member over at the den for years, used to spend time on pimps too, and can see lots of familiar peeps here :king-041:

For those that don't know me, I am a bit of a motorsports nut, :driving: and used to be involved in a small way a few years back. Never short of an opinion on F1...

Work in IT, married with 2 ankle biters, live in wildest Wiltshire.

:respect-051:

Bod
17-05-2008, 05:20 PM
hi m8 , thanx for the intro , good to have you here on Pimps :)

Bod

Tumbling Dice
18-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Welcome To Satpimps M8 :respect-050:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/iridium192boy/PCDudescouk.gif