PDA

View Full Version : MVision HD200 Combo ITV HD Ready

joshjess
05-06-2008, 11:09 PM
New HD200 Combo priced around £180 is now ITV HD ready! nice looking receiver with single Conax Card reader and twin CI, USB 2.0.

Patches will be available soon.

pipino
06-06-2008, 06:03 PM
New HD200 Combo priced around £180 is now ITV HD ready! nice looking receiver with single Conax Card reader and twin CI, USB 2.0.

Patches will be available soon.

another garbage in the HDTV stb world i tested it this morning and by the way the patch is already out from gxmax ,zapping very slow and realy this goes down to the toilet like the rest of mvision shayt..if you are looking fo decent receiver with this style i recomand without a doute golden interstar 890,fantastic receiver...regards

joshjess
07-06-2008, 10:06 AM
pipino, you are welcome to your comments, but I am running the combo unit and find it is fine, for £150 its an excellent receiver for the money, yes the Golden Interstar is okay, I also have one, but do bear in mind that this is £120 more expensive, so of course the MVision won't match the GI on performamce hence the big price difference, but when someone cannot afford £280 then the MVision is good value, particularly as its also opens the usual channels, unlike the GI! which is yet to get a patch for it.

Personally I think the GI is crap compared to other similar priced receivers, everyones taste is different mate!

pipino
07-06-2008, 10:33 PM
unlike the GI! which is yet to get a patch for it.
Personally I think the GI is crap compared to other similar priced receivers, everyones taste is different mate!

well let me tell you you are totaly wrong about golden i prefere to pay more for it then pay less for crapy Mvision ,by the way there is a patch for golden on top a good one with many CS protocols and emu ,i did test also the mvision´s combo ,where is LAN conexion??,also the tuner is shayt ,..is simply same politic regarding Mvision ..shayt shayt shayt..no hard feeling ..regards

joshjess
07-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Yah no hard feelings, but ist like comparing a ford to a BMW, of course the more expensive a receiver the better it will be, also as I sell most receivers on the market I know shayt ones when I see one such as the Darkbox which has many s/w bugs.

burridge
13-06-2008, 12:03 PM
hi, i ve just got the m-vision 200 hd and im happy with it but wonder why Thor is not in the satellite list you have to add manually

joshjess
13-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Have you updated the software with version F1.11

burridge
13-06-2008, 04:40 PM
yes software is 1.11 but if i do a factory reset the data base always shows 1w as intelsat 7*** , i have to rename to thor and scan, then rescan new sat for intelsat 10-20 perhaps next soft will fix data base

joshjess
13-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Thats correct maybe the next s/w will fix it, but I noticed that when updating the s/w it wipes out a previous settings so have to re programme satellites.