PDA

View Full Version : digi tv problem ?

bagmanunited
15-06-2008, 02:43 PM
can anyone help . im new to this i have a tm5400ci . my nagravision has stopprd on thor .i had a darkman patch .what are keys how can i transfer a patch and keys from my pc to usb stick and then to my tm5400ci

echelon
15-06-2008, 03:20 PM
can anyone help . im new to this i have a tm5400ci . my nagravision has stopprd on thor .i had a darkman patch .what are keys how can i transfer a patch and keys from my pc to usb stick and then to my tm5400ci

au has failed on digi tv so you have to load 2 or 3 tmsoftcams a day to keep digi tv working

so always load the latest tmsoftcam by kempa or input the new keys yourself using the remote control

bagmanunited
15-06-2008, 05:20 PM
dont know the first thing about it . im a complete novice

echelon
15-06-2008, 05:28 PM
fair comment , but the fact is you will have to load in the digi tv key somehow so you get it back

do this either using your usb stick and the tmsoftcam posted in the tm1000 section , or learn to use your remote control and do it yourself having found the correct key

plenty of tutorials over on al sat for you to look at

once you get the hang of it then its a doddle

I use a null modem cable and the loader to do it on the tm1500 as its easy and quick , but not as quick as using your usb facilities on your pc and your box

holmroad
15-06-2008, 06:45 PM
DigiTv went mad for a few days, but think I'm right in saying current keys have already lasted 2 days?:D