PDA

View Full Version : TM6900 Channel List

bigglesk
11-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Had a good look and a lot of hard work has been done. I notice that you are using "USALS" and not DiSEqC 1.2. I stand to be corrected but, I think that USALS are fixed to your location. When I tried it everything was about 8 degrees out so I couldn't get any picture/chan's. I use DiSEqC 1.2.

I mention the above so that others can comment. What should be said is the thought and kindness that lays behind what you and others do, so, thank's. You could have uploaded this into the TM6000 series section. More people would then possibly see it. Hope you don't mind my comments!

Best of luck.

stevenalis
18-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the comments. It was set for USALS which is why I mentioned where I was to help. I couldn't upload into the TNM section as it says I don't have upload facilities!!

Thanks for the comments anyway. Lots of people put up lists and lists are suitable for different people. I set mine up with main channels which people use cards for and others which may or may not work.

Steve

bigglesk
22-05-2008, 07:33 AM
Cheers ozzsurf

stevenalis
24-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Please note my channel list has been further updated to include additional channels I can now receive since I bought Diablo Cam. Amendments to 1W, films, Sport, Hd, 1W sections and Adult. Also set motorised seting to Diseq 1.2.

Steve