PDA

View Full Version : TM 1000 Press Zero Button!! What's that?

diarmuid
16-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Sorry to be so stupid. But, first time I've seen that instruction.

Which ZERO button is that?

Regards

renibacterium
16-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Not got a TM 1000 but zero = 0 (nought) !

diarmuid
16-06-2008, 11:14 PM
I'd have never figured that one out!!!!

Now. Would someone with a modi*** of nous please answer the question with some sense.

I have been changing keys and patches for years now but as always there is a new angle from time to time. For example, the AU on TPS used to Music Black and a few others. It seems to have changed to FRANCE 0, but it still doesn't update for me. The Premier portal used to update those channels but the instruction to press 0 is slightly confusing.

As I say with your patience I'll be up to speed again in no time.

Thanks

Diarmuid

diarmuid
16-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Premiere channels have kicked in on the Portal.

Going to scan the France 0 transponder to update. See what happens.

diarmuid
16-06-2008, 11:40 PM
Read everything. Been missing for a while.

TPS a non-runner for the moment. Will wait and see what transpires.

echelon
17-06-2008, 05:07 AM
tps is down at the moment

pressing zero on a portal gives access to the various ppv channels being broadcast at that time

so put the box on sport , direkt or erotik and press the zero button and you should get a list to choose from

this is nothing to do with updating though , just choosing a channel to watch

premiere updates on any premiere scrambled channel

tps updates on any channel on 10873v ( when its working )

bigglesk
17-06-2008, 07:31 AM
On my TM6900HD, one has to press the red button ((Book Mark) Not Zero!. When you do this, a new page comes up and you can select which chan you want to watch. I believe it is a multi stream on one frequency/Transponder. This is only on 19.2E. If you try pushing the red button on various chan's you may find them. Try "Premier Sport Portal" on 11.720H 27.500 on 19.2E.

Best of luck

diarmuid
17-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Thank you to Echelon and Bigglesk. The little bit of additional information gives the full explanation. One other complication was that my TM remote went on the blink and I had to use an old TM5500CI. It is not exactly the same but it did the job.

Premiere in loud and clear. TPS I'll have to wait on like everyone else.

It's amazing how much yopu can forget in sucha shirt time.

Thanks again for great responses.

Regards

Diarmuid