PDA

View Full Version : top 4 in the premiership who's in trouble?

chelseaboy
21-06-2008, 04:40 PM
all the top clubs look like there in a bit of trouble.

1.Liverpool dont have any money to buy players and are 300 million pounds in debt, also the owners dont even talk to each other.

2. Arsenal who look like they are going to loose a couple of key players adebyor and hleb.

3. Chelsea who have a new manager, and it looks like Mourinho is coming back for some of their stars.

4 Man UTD who look like they might be loosing RONALDO.

who do you think will be the most affected this season?

fatbloke
21-06-2008, 06:08 PM
My vote goes to Liverpool just because of the rows between the owners.
Liverpool are still a few years away to make a serious challenge and will still have to spend big to just mantain their position and it seems they don't have a lot of money.

It is alright Mourinho being interested in Chelsea's star's but the don't have to sell anyone,they can afford to easily buy replacements anyway.
The new manager that Chelsea have would be my worry having been out of club management for a while , it might take time to adjust... and you don't get given time at Chelsea.

Man United won't suffer too much if Ronaldo leaves , they still have enought to be champions again.

Arsenal do have money and it will be spent wisely,Wenger probably has replacements in his mind to replace Adebyor and Hleb.

Although my vote has gone for Liverpool to be affected the most , I also think Chelsea could be affected because of the new manager.

BR,
Fats
Play up Pompey