21-06-2008, 11:18 PM
New MAGIC patch available with fixes for :
DigiTV AU
Polsat AU
ART & Showtime AU

Thanks to MAGIC

weaselceates
22-06-2008, 04:28 PM
You Say There Is New Patch But Where Is It?

echelon
22-06-2008, 04:58 PM
patches always appear first on the darkman site , and compass tends to post them over here

and by the way , digi tv is not au on this one either , but polsat is

weaselceates
22-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Cheers Echelon,
Is There Any Way You Can Pm Me Latest Patch For Technomate 1500 And Technomate 6900hd Combo
Heres Hoping

echelon
22-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Cheers Echelon,
Is There Any Way You Can Pm Me Latest Patch For Technomate 1500 And Technomate 6900hd Combo
Heres Hoping

in a word , no

if you want those patches then either go over there and get them yourself , or wait until their fileguy posts them on here as he is allowed to do and does on a regular basis

we do not plagiarise other ppl,s work or files , and so we give magic and his predecessor credit and respect for their work and we do not seek to undermine them either , by pm or by no pm

regards

ech

weaselceates
22-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Didnt Mean To Cause Offence,just Bought Myself A Technomate 6900hd Combo,and It Seems To Me That Patches For This Model Are A Little Scarce But I,ll Hold On Till They Arrive On This Site Which Is The Site Ive Used For The Past 18 Months.

Keep Up The Good Work!

echelon
22-06-2008, 06:48 PM
this is the tm1000 forum and the new patch came out on 20th june 2008

there wasnt a new patch for the 6800 or 6900

FXMan
23-06-2008, 01:04 AM
Apologies if my post resulted in any misunderstanding.

I merely wanted to give info on the availability of a new patch (1000 and 5000 series) to those who were unaware of it.
Bearing in mind the rules of this forum (and thinking that after so many previous Darkman and latterly Magic patches posted on this site) everyone would know where to look - or could easily search and find out.

Respect and thanks as always to Magic (and Darkman) for their continued support.

echelon
23-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Apologies if my post resulted in any misunderstanding.

I merely wanted to give info on the availability of a new patch (1000 and 5000 series) to those who were unaware of it.
Bearing in mind the rules of this forum (and thinking that after so many previous Darkman and latterly Magic patches posted on this site) everyone would know where to look - or could easily search and find out.

Respect and thanks as always to Magic (and Darkman) for their continued support.

your post and intentions were fine , no problem at all , except for the fact that since you posted it was found that digi tv auto update did not work , but that is not your fault , its just a fact that came out in the wash

at the moment compass is the recognised file uploader from their staff on here , and so we should respect him for giving us the patches and wait for him to do so , or go get them ourselves like you and I did

no mention was made of a new 6900 combo patch , probably because there isnt one and this is not the forum for the 6000 range either

so keep on posting the news m8 , its good to have a heads up when something new happens

echelon
24-06-2008, 08:32 PM
new patches out today fixing digi tv au ( for various boxes )

usual place , lol

also posted here on pimps by compass , thanks m8