PDA

View Full Version : ABSat or TPS

fiercewolf
24-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Hi- Does AB Sat or TPS au at all on TM1500 lately as it does not on mine using latest softcam and patch?

echelon
24-06-2008, 12:45 PM
no it doesnt , and tps went off a couple of weeks ago and may not be back at all

fiercewolf
24-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks for your reply.

Tony Baker
24-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Very interesting!
During the past couple of day I have loaded my Std D/Cam (Ver 3.02) using the latest Pred:366 files from Compass, after doing this on a FTA Chn, I then reposition the dish onto Hotbird and "France:4". Next I switch the STB off and on again (It's a Manhattan Plaza:ST550) And everytime it comes back on it unlocks France:4 plus all the other TPS Chns inc C Cinema Friss etc.

However, sometimes it only stays on for 10:mins, sometimes longer say half an hour. But surely if its able to open the TPS Chns each time like this then it seems to me that all we need is someway to keep
the Chns working when it gets hit by the TPS ECM?

So has anyone else noticed that this latest Pred 366 works in this way??

Rgds, TB.

drpaulos
24-06-2008, 05:49 PM
At times (mainly when keys are changing), AES is off, and TPS drops back to Viaccess, which does clear.

Doc

echelon
24-06-2008, 05:58 PM
and if you have the correct keys , it will clear afaik , and the more working keys it has , the longer it may stay open

its not a case of it clearing for a short while , its a case of needing it to clear ofr a long time , say 20 minutes to half an hour or more , and definitely if ok for more than an hour

tps is one of those packages where a simple clearing of the channel does not prove the auto update has worked , unlike digi tv or premiere where it is a true indicator that the keys are in when the picture clears, but not tps

so the clearing of a tps channel is a non-issue , as its easily explainable by the facts on how they do it and the why the picture actually clears , albeit for a short time

so until the fix is applied , the channels will remain black , or only open for short periods

Burnham
24-06-2008, 06:57 PM
WSP+SBCL is working on other systems so should in theory also work with the TM1000/1500. You need a permanent RS232 connection and a new TPS key file daily,

Warning, it needs lots of experience and knowledge to get to work.

echelon
24-06-2008, 08:36 PM
true m8

I did read that but couldnt be bothered trying it this time around

thanks for the info though