PDA

View Full Version : To Russell1

moggyminor1966
27-06-2008, 08:02 AM
Hi Russell

Finally managed to get UK&ROI, Western & Central Europe, North America version 8 maps all working and also got my Australia and NZ version 7 maps working on V8 application.

I have put them all on a Sandisk Extreme 3 8GB Sd card with no problems-did not even have to format although I put the card in the free Sandisk USB adaptor supplied.

I have only found a couple of bugs and wondered if you or anyone else have this problem:;

For some reason it will not show the clock in 24hr format just say 8.00 or 8.00am/pm.

Also in the start up preferences where I always selected
" Continue where I left off " it will not and just reverts back and I have to put the destination in again.

Hope there is a fix for this!!

********************************* ********************************* ********************************* ****************

Just been out for the day and whilst driving someone called me through the handsfree on tomtom and when I pressed to pick up nothing happened so I I asked my wife to ring me on it and all of a sudden it worked and also now the 24hr clock and the screen comes back where I left off.

So I am now happy again!!! Must have been a glitch somewhere which sorted itself.