PDA

View Full Version : 9100 hanging

nworulz
28-06-2008, 10:38 AM
I have recently just got hold of a Technomate 9100 flashed with the DS team v3.6 but i cant seem to get it to load up, all i get is the splash menu telling me its DS Team etc and on the display panel i get four dashes and its just hanging not booting up or anything ive tried to connect to the box but cant seem to find a ip or anything for it.
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

chelseaboy
28-06-2008, 11:08 AM
I would reload the image, turn the reciever on and press the up button, this will take you to a default menu.

Have you got a serial cable?

you need to reflash it i think ,where did you get it from?

chelseaboy

nworulz
28-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Yes i do have a serial cable i dont know much about these whats the best image for it for cccam. im in that menu now. Thanks for that mate what should i use to flash it and do i just go serial update to do it?

chelseaboy
28-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Serial recovery procedure:
Connect an RS232 null modem cable between the TM9100 or TM9101 and the PC.
Start the Technomate Control Centre 6 and select the latest uboot image (you have to select Image files in ‘File of Types’ Dropdown Box in order to see an image to select).
With the ‘OK’ Button depressed, switch ON the TM9100 power, and the download of the uboot image should start.
Repeat above until it loads.
If you are lucky, you can proceed with loading the main Image, using the same method for the noboot Image as for the uboot one.
Then carry out a Factory Reset and re install your Image settings.

this is how i done mine, ive done it a few times as ive put images on and had problems before, saying that i love my tm9100.

Go in the image section and find the most stable image and install that, then you will need to conect to the internet through the rj45, come back if you get stuck ill do my best.

hoe this helps chelseaboy

nworulz
28-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Thanks mate installed ur013 and it seems to have loaded up fine scanning in now.
Just wondering now how i install cccam? is it the same as the dreambox blue button etc

Gone_Fishing
28-06-2008, 12:02 PM
I have recently just got hold of a Technomate 9100 flashed with the DS team v3.6 but i cant seem to get it to load up, all i get is the splash menu telling me its DS Team etc and on the display panel i get four dashes and its just hanging not booting up or anything ive tried to connect to the box but cant seem to find a ip or anything for it.
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

All you needed to do was a factory reset this must be done after you flash your box with new firmware

Factory Reset

1. Turn the AC Power OFF
2. Hold the UP button on the front panel
3. Whilst still holding it, turn the AC Power ON
4. Go to Factory reset and press the Right arrow button on the front panel

All images have all you need from addons, emus, configs, plugins etc

I find UR to be a very boring image myself, get your self a SD card if you haven't already then you can
have your pick of all images :respect-050:

TNT