PDA

View Full Version : How do I put key in we a Diablo cam with a Remote

peglegpete
29-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Hi M8 How do I put key in by remote I can do it with a TRex by can not with a diable.I do not know wear to put then and can not see the nuber in wich to put them.I look for the nuber but I can not see ware to put themon my Tmate 1500 Thanks

Mickha
29-06-2008, 02:35 PM
It's similar to the Dragon Cam but you get a lot more options.
I've found the easiest way to do it is to go into the Cams menu, enter the Stealth or Underworld software and enter the following sub sections:
Keys
List Keys Edit
Enter the required encryption of the provider, e.g. Nagravision 2 for Polsat and Digi TV.
Enter the provider, e.g. 002111 Digi TV
Enter the key that requires updating, Key 86 = Key 00, Key 96 = Key 01.
Enter the key and choose which method you prefer to use, Hexadecimal or Decimal.
I prefer Decimal as it is quicker.
Enter all 16 sets of keys, unlike the Dragon they are not split into two sections.
Exit the menu and the package should open.
For Digi TV and Polsat you must ensure that N2 AU is turned OFF in the configuration menu to avoid your new keys being overwritten.

peglegpete
29-06-2008, 06:04 PM
mickha Thank you I get polset but not eurosport on 13e?

Mickha
29-06-2008, 07:13 PM
I seem to remember a known problem with Eurosport 13E where you had to delete the S2 PL folder.
Try doing a search for Eurosport in the Diablo section, you should find more information on the problem.
There is an English Eurosport on 1 West if you can receive it.
I have just deleted the S2 PL bin folder and it didn't work, using Underworld 118.
Try the Diablo section there might be a new solution to the problem.
You might be better off patching your Technomate for Polsat.

peglegpete
29-06-2008, 10:05 PM
I cannot patch my Technomate as I use AVC 8.0 & when I do a patch or programme a cam the internet go off.I have to reprogramme the router I been told it the wed shield I donnot how to take it off.