PDA

View Full Version : PACE DS810XE not so good support

Grahamc
02-07-2008, 07:45 PM
sent this to the Pace support :
Is there any chance of being able to receive itv hd & channel 4 hd in the near future as a I have noticed that a few hd receivers now have this advantage.
My very best regards for your support

Got this answer :
Hello
Channel 4 HD is currently scrambled by Sky so a Sky HD box is required for this channel and as for ITV HD it isn't really a channel.

The ITV HD service is officially only available to freesat receivers (not sure there currently is anything showing now the Euros have finished), they are broadcasting the stream as a private data stream rather than as a standard channel so the DS810XE does not see it.

We currently have no immediate plans to generate a download specifically to enable this private data stream to be received. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards
Customer Front Office
Pace plc
Bringing Technology Home

If this is their idea of bringing technology home its God help us poor Foo*ers who have bought these bags of sh*te.

Forgot to ask if there is any way of getting 9east - anyone know ?

Graham

bertieton
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
The Pace is the worst thing I ever had the misfortune to buy.If you are a masochist get one,its guaranteed to drive you insane.
A month ago I got fed up with the Pace and got a Technomate 6900.I have now gone from the brink of suicide to being blissfully happy :party:

sparky_dog
02-07-2008, 09:09 PM
The Pace is okay only if you want FTA.

Pic quality is very good, but trying to use with a cam is just pure frustration.