PDA

View Full Version : only fta

Ianwallage
08-07-2008, 12:38 PM
yesterday I upgraded flash on my 5400z. I was running an old 3.2 version and then upgraded to 3.4 10.9. found the latest keybin files and thought that I had loaded them with dsr9500 emu ed56-cw but after rebooting I am only getting fta chanels. I was getting freexxx and xdream on sirius but now I dont even get those any more. looked in my ram editor and theres nothing there but zero,s. I have played with adding 11.1 and even going back to 10.6b before reloading 10.9 but still no joy.
Now when I try to load latest keybin with dsr9500 through com 1 it tells me FW check failed, not valid fw.
anyone got any ideas on how to solve this?
greatly appreciated

supakev
08-07-2008, 01:38 PM
load hot 11.1 and put in latest keybin file.when u have done this go into installation,config and select card+emu and then emm underneath that im, at work so doing this from memory,if that dont work send me a pm and when i get home will send u all the settings from my humax.

also when u have loaded keybin file power on/off on the standby button on the front of humax this will save the keys dont power off from the mains.

Ianwallage
08-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the suggestion Kev. I tried this but still no joy. I think that it the keybin thats not loading. If I add them from humax turbo suite along with the 11.1 then it finds them but they still dont get through. If I try with DSR9500 it gives me the not valid FW message (whatever FW is) One thought though is am I using the correct card? I am still using the open platform 5 in 1 card.

Franner
08-07-2008, 05:51 PM
are you useing DSR 9500 EMU ET 56 the older versions wont work m8.

Gone_Fishing
08-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Not Valid Firmware (fw)

Open dsr and select [? > Settings > Humax Def] then try again

Sounds like its currently set for use with samsung

TNT

voith driver
08-07-2008, 07:37 PM
hi ianwallage,
on top of the other suggestions, when there is difficulty loading a bin, i always suggest reloading the channel settings this does a very good clear out and allows you to load the bin, |(remembering to change caid back to card+emu afterwards)you need dsr 9500 5.6 CW to load the bin, all up in the stickies.

hope this helps
voith

nilic
08-07-2008, 08:46 PM
After loading the keybin do not switch off from socket or the switch at the back. If you need to move your box, first put it on standby either from the remote or from the standby button. In this way the keys will be saved and you may then switch off.

Ianwallage
09-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Many thanks to all of you for suggestions. I have finally got some keys in thanks to Supakev who took time to pm me in detail.
Hi Voith, as ever you always come to someones rescue. I will still update my chanel list as you suggest. I finally got the keys in by loading 11.1 with hu 1.5 instead of hdfsmart and tried another version of DSR.
Again many thanks to supakev and all of you for your time and knowledge

supakev
09-07-2008, 10:13 AM
think the problem with hdfsmart is selecting the correct humax model in settings.if i remember correctly you dont use 5400z only 5400.glad your up and running again.