PDA

View Full Version : Premier Channels gone?

SAUS04
13-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi, I tried premier channels this morning and they are scrambeled have they changed the keys anyone know if there are any new keys to open it up again? any body else unable to clear premier this morning

:001_07:

Mickha
13-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Just checked with the Diablo cam and they are still opening, are you using the latest patch?
Try re-booting your receiver, sometimes works.
Do you have the option to turn off the N2 AU in the technomate menu and load the keys manually?

SAUS04
13-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Hi not using a diablo cam just the soft cam with the latest firmware and keys. Rebooted same problem think i need to invest in a diablo where is the cheapest and best place to get one ?:nopity:

SAUS04
13-07-2008, 09:12 AM
its working again now dont know what i done i left the reciever on premier hd last night and this morning they were all scrambled i reset and no joy on sport or direct or premier 1 2 3 or 4 but went to premier hd and that cleared then went back to the other channels and they are clear again. note to self turn reciever off before going to bed still need a diablo cam i NEED the digitalb super sports channels and someone said the cam allows you to unlock them. I also want fox sports will the diablo unlock this ?:woot-035:

holmroad
13-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Still opening on the Technomate patches plus ok on Dragon cam - so as T-Rex & other cams opening Prem, I suggest you think carefully before buying a Diablo as most things opening on it are available on the other options at the moment - except Conax which you can get through an M2 card - just some options thats all!:cheers2: