PDA

View Full Version : Tomtom on Windows Mobile 6

scandia
16-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi can anyone help which version of Tomtom will work on a mobile running Windows Mobile6 Standard Version it must recognise keyboard input and not touchscreen.
Any help gratefullyreceived.
Regards.

Scandia.

Russell1
16-07-2008, 01:02 PM
There's a copy of the PPC / PDA version here -
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71588
All links still working (but the speed cam files are nearly a year old in that post)

scandia
16-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Thanx a lot for that Russell will give it a try this evening.

scandia.

scandia
16-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Iv`e tried to install on Palm Treo 500 and install fails, Did manage to find another install that worked but when Tomtom was run the picture went accross the screen top to bottom so you could only one end of picture, Guess I`ll have to keep trying different versions.

Scandia.

traveller
17-07-2008, 07:40 PM
I'am running TomTom 6.10 with 675 maps on WM 6.1 and it works really well on my Tmobile compact III. There was no need to set up the built in GPS reciever. TomTom traffic worked well using the GPRS while on their free trial. Entering data using TT keyboard works as it should. The only problem is the slightly out of date maps.
I also have Mobile XT working and the maps are a little bit younger. So if TT doesn't have an address I just goto Mobile XT and check, more often it it gives up the correct address.