PDA

View Full Version : humax5400 owner time for new box?

aljaxon
19-07-2008, 06:09 PM
i have a humax 5400 irci and i'm about to update to the latest firmware settings keybin etc. i am primarily concerned with watching premiership football cos my local team hull city have reached the top flight.
should i buy a cam for my hummy or are there better recievers nowadays or is the encryption on a lot of channels showing footy on a saturday un hackable?
cheers
al

fantom
19-07-2008, 06:38 PM
You are not going to get that many matches showing Hull anyway unless they play the top four team. Stck with the hummy m8 and save your self some money. Watch them on MOTD.

tigertimtim
19-07-2008, 08:38 PM
al ,
best bet is proberbly getting a diablo cam as 2 conax packages are open ( which arent on emu), canal on 1west thor, and digitalb on 16 east, as for how many matches were on who knows but digitalb show most prem games each week

billybot
19-07-2008, 10:39 PM
i have a humax 5400 irci and i'm about to update to the latest firmware settings keybin etc. i am primarily concerned with watching premiership football cos my local team hull city have reached the top flight.
should i buy a cam for my hummy or are there better recievers nowadays or is the encryption on a lot of channels showing footy on a saturday un hackable?
cheers
al

Good Luck for the season mate.

As it is now the best 'free' footy is on 1ºwest. Galaxy, sport HU, Prima TV and Eurosport 2 all show premier league football. Just get them up and running on the hummy and you're away.

If that all goes to ratsh1t, then invest in a Digital Albania card and conax cam from the forum sponsors.