PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HD channels on DM800

chris79
27-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi All!!!
I have a problem with HD channels on my DM800, just 2 channels works fine Polsat Sport HD (Polish Channel) and TVP HD (also Polish), its mean that settings in DM should be fine. I have tried couple of images like Gemini, PLi, NobiloBlackHole and nothing, couple list of channels with newest changes and the same. I heard that can be a problem with weak signal, today I've installed new bigger dish 90 cm and I have no other HD channels. Please tell me what signal is enough for HD channels, and maybe you have some different idea how to fix this problem. Thanks for any info.
Chris

hda5
27-07-2008, 11:29 PM
First, Install the original DM800 image by Dream Multimedia.

Make sure your Dreambox has internet connection.

Once the original image is installed.

Press Menu --> Pluggins --> Software Update

This will update the DM800 drivers.

Once the upgrade has completed you can then re-install a different image.

chris79
02-08-2008, 01:51 PM
I did everything like you said, now I have Nobilo Black Hole image and still HD channels are not working. Where is the problem, what am doing wrong. Which image should I use to see the HD channels. Please for help

Dean sat
02-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi chris79 I use gemini2-370-dm800-200807222128 with DM800_ROTOR_likra settings installed with opendbedit-3.0.6 and all working fine here its the only one I can get to work.
All the best Dean.

krouzer
02-08-2008, 09:19 PM
i posted erlier in the week that i cant get signals in som chanels last night i unpluct the second reciver and the lnb cable stRaet IN to my DM 800 and all chanels aleard i wase happy again and ther wase no HD chanals and i usto transfair chanal list with EnigmEdit program all this time last night i trasfaird them with openDBedit ang gingo all i meane all the HD chanals OK for the first time ever apart of ITV HD it showse This service is currently unavailable ?????
I hope this will work for you and others Chris 79
ps: i found that with enigma2 image cccam open allmost every thing gowing but with gemini slow for dicoding and dont open the ones that enigma2 open ??:victory-045:

krouzer
02-08-2008, 09:24 PM
sory for the mestaiksssssssssssss and the speling i hope you know what i meane ( english is not my first Language )
sory :redface: