PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox and Sly HD

butterbox
28-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Tried to subscribe to Sly HD and add channels with card in Dreambox 500s. Sly sent signal using my old SD pace box number. Channels added to package okay, but card did not activate HD.
Put card in the actual SD box and had them resend the signal. Still did not work.
Bought a second-hand HD box and it activated while I was still on the phone to them.
Put card back into dreambox 500S and HD fine on the networked 800HD.
Can I assume that now the card is activated that it will update okay in the Dreambox as with the SD channels, and I can sell on the Sly HD box?

x5
28-07-2008, 06:15 PM
better keep your sly box m8 i had probs before updating my sly card on my dreambox

kmc
28-07-2008, 09:39 PM
800 not reading nds cards at the mo with cccam
regards
kmc

dubious
29-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Setup correctly Newcs along with MGcamd will keep your card updated with no problem.

For some reason ppl on this forum seem to be obsessed with cccamd :confused:

wwe
29-07-2008, 08:45 AM
can yuo run newcs, MGcamd, and CCcam together on a db800?

wwe

DaOne
29-07-2008, 08:47 AM
For some reason ppl on this forum seem to be obsessed with cccamd :confused:

Yes they are ...And For one reason mainly lol
;)
But we wont go there !!

fcukbcfc
01-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Tried to subscribe to Sly HD and add channels with card in Dreambox 500s. Sly sent signal using my old SD pace box number. Channels added to package okay, but card did not activate HD.
Put card in the actual SD box and had them resend the signal. Still did not work.
Bought a second-hand HD box and it activated while I was still on the phone to them.
Put card back into dreambox 500S and HD fine on the networked 800HD.
Can I assume that now the card is activated that it will update okay in the Dreambox as with the SD channels, and I can sell on the Sly HD box?

how cheap was the box and were from plus can i use a friends box to activate my hd channels.