PDA

View Full Version : Pace 810xe working on HD chs

mastercare
30-07-2008, 08:01 PM
just thought let you know ivemanaged to get prem hd discovery hd on astra working with my pace at long last..
as it dont like my diablo cam..i thought there must be another way..
there is
1 prog reloaded cam with 1.051 firmware<pace works well reloaded cam>

2 run up WCE fill in the premier details in iredeto.dat
run up wce and bingo picture been watching all afternoon
ok it needs a season interface but its a small price to pay to get what i thought was shortly going into the bin working..

3 also a conax cam ver 4.00 works well set baud in wce to 8861 hope this helps someone..
cheers

sparky_dog
30-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Well done mate.:respect-048:

Top marks for perseverence!

Angelacr
30-07-2008, 09:07 PM
I've got a Pace 810XE so would someone kindly translate the above into a form I might understand?

sparky_dog
30-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Basically, the problem is with Diablo cam, so he's used a different cam, a Matrix Reloaded, together with a 'Season Interface'. This is a card emulator which connects to your PC and uses emulation software in the PC, in this case WCE.

Grahamc
31-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Pace & Diablo 2.2 works fine - no problems with Premier & prem hd or Polsat hd on 13 east. It is Diablo 2.3 which will not work in Pace so unfortunately no Canal on 1 west which has quite a few hd channels

mastercare
31-07-2008, 10:53 PM
diablo work in pace? you having me on..my diablo is ver 2.2 it locks up solid sometimes i get menu but never decoded anything with it...but mine is a diablo wireless...so enlighten us more what cam what firm etc?
cheers

sparky_dog
31-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Diablo Light v2.2 and v2.3 worked for me in a fashion with v1.0.35 firmware, but certainly not perfect. Problems with freezing, and cam locking up, having to remove & reinsert cam to reset.

I found some channels, including Prem HD and some 1W Conax, gave 'Invalid CI module' message over picture, and no sound.

Grahamc
02-08-2008, 09:02 AM
It has worked very well for a while now ( with Diablo Light 2.2 ) with firmware v 1.0.35 and stealth 2.53 ( at this time ) - cam out when first switched on and slip it in when the no ci module appears ( sometimes have to restart if it does not initialise ) also sometimes get a blue screen and have to use the Vformat button. Just tried it on PremHD, DiscoveryHD and OrfHD and everything was fine, sometimes ( there are quite a few sometimes arn't there ) the picture is a bit jerky as if it is working in pal and should be ntsc ( or vise versa ) but this may be somthing to do with the signal strength which I seem to be struggling with at the moment.
On the whole it is working well, sometimes without a glitch all night.

I cannot get v2.3 to work even for a moment, just a blank screen.

mastercare
02-08-2008, 12:18 PM
hi grahamc
yes i have only diablo wireless i know sparky has also had luck with the diablo lite version...i did borrow one off a friend but had no luck with...but did not have it long enough to try different firmwares...
you mention the jerky picture i also had that with my reloaded cam and season setup..but i cured by going into resolution settings in main menu and selecting ybcv or what ever its called ..top setting then if you power receiver off and on again the picture is smooth...im not sure why it cures it...but if you change say to discovery hd problem comes back...play with those settings you will see what i mean..
cheers

arceye
02-08-2008, 04:00 PM
hi, I have been watch Prem HD for quite a while now about 4 months using dragon cam, also BBC HD great pictures and sound

Grahamc
02-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Mastercare, thanks mate i'll try that

mastercare
03-08-2008, 01:12 PM
hi grahamc
just made another discovery..
that is if i say switch to premier hd picture as you say jerky <reminds me of some my early dvd conversions>
but leave on channel switch pace to standby then about 10 secs later power up again picture silky smooth...
this receiver is getting stranger by the minute..lol
cheers..

dave859
03-08-2008, 02:13 PM
hi, I have been watch Prem HD for quite a while now about 4 months using dragon cam, also BBC HD great pictures and sound

same here dragon cam works 100% on these channels and also ORFHD.

computer_b
13-09-2008, 07:21 PM
hi folks..

I have had the same problems as some of the another people here with the Diablo lite cams. Freezin and the message on prem hd.. Changed to dragon cam with pred 3.68, prem hd perfect,,tho u do get the shaky video, but if u hit the radio button and then hit it again the picture is fine.

Cheers CB

camheidi
19-09-2008, 07:06 PM
My old Dragon v2.1 has always worked a dream in my PACE 810, however my newly purchased Diablo 2.3 light does not and even locks out the FTA channels.

Any ideas anyone??

xanadu
19-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Same here, 2.3 does not open anything.

a40uk
29-09-2008, 01:59 PM
It's always been a "some do & some dont" problem with the diablo light. I have a mate who tends to buy everything AFTER I've bought it lol. Mine was always ok whereas his never really worked. We both have Humax CI2000 which work perfectly and now Darkbox HD as backups (second room receivers) he threw his Pace, mines gathering dust someplace. The price is always a giveaway - the Pace was £99 so you get what you pay for!

mastercare
10-10-2008, 01:05 AM
latest update ive now tested the pace using season + fausto 133 and conax all of 1 west is also working fine...i am connected to a newcs test server with fausto conected to server....all the 30000 symbol chs fine aswell...at last im well pleased with pace...all packages sd and hd on 1 west working fine...
above using conax cam ver 4.00 baud 8861 conax emulation..
cheers