PDA

View Full Version : whatch emulator for what channels

chelseaboy
03-08-2008, 11:58 PM
hi there, i was just wandering what channels are currently available with my tm9100, and also what emulator to use for each service?

Im running edge nemesis and when i go to download extra im getting all the emulators up but what emulator opens what channels?

Another thing thats confusing me is under the emulator its go NAEmulator what are they all about.

Can someone shed some light on this for me or point e in the right direction.

cheers chelseaboy

madsod
04-08-2008, 06:36 AM
cc cam or mgcamd will open all what is open you will need to ftp the keys file to stb also in to var , chanels open the same as a t/mate 1500

chelseaboy
04-08-2008, 09:54 AM
cheers m8, the thing is i read yesterday about someone moaning about where all the packages have gone fom the dreambox, and some one said they were still getting loads of channels, a lot more than a tm1500 can get with a patch.

Now correct me if im wrong but doesnt the tm9100 work the same way as a dreambox?

If so how come you can get more channels on a dreamboox than what you can a tm9100 if they are supposed to work the same?

cheers chelseaboy

traveller
05-08-2008, 09:45 PM
chelseaboy the TM 9100 works the same way as the Dreambox but it's something we can't talk about here if you know what I mean. I get lots with CCcam 2.09 if thats any help.