PDA

View Full Version : Sky On tm6900

kingcarp69
05-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Is it possible to use a sky viewing card in the TM6900

echelon
05-08-2008, 10:43 AM
I believe it is , yes (in the latest patch or patches its supposed to work)

DaDragon
05-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Can confirm it does work.Will open the same channels as you subscribe to officially.I dont know about the HD channels though.I am not willing to pay an extra £10 a month to sly.Should be free anyway if you pay for the sports!!.
Regards DaDragon

kingcarp69
05-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Do you mean the lastest patches from technomate

DaDragon
05-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Here's what i did.I took mine out of the box and plugged it in to see what officialTechnomate software was on It.It was May08.The latest from Technomate was June12th,so i put that on first then found the latest patch (darkman or magic) cant remember
but you will find it on here then Bobs your Mums brother,your up and running.Hope this helps.
Regards DaDragon

echelon
05-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Do you mean the lastest patches from technomate

technomate do not make patches , only official firmware so no it wont work with official firmware

ideally you should have the latest tm firmware installed and then overwrite it with the latest patch by MAGIC

DaDragon
05-08-2008, 01:33 PM
technomate do not make patches , only official firmware so no it wont work with official firmware

ideally you should have the latest tm firmware installed and then overwrite it with the latest patch by MAGIC

Maybe he means Patches for the Technomate and not Technomate patches,thats why i tried to explain what i did with my box to clear up, as you say the fact that Technomate dont make patches But software/firmware of the official kind.:respect-010:
Regards DaDragon