PDA

View Full Version : HD-200.....impressive

dishdad
08-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Similar lines to the previous thread, today was given a HD-200 as a thank-you from an aviation colleague and must say am impressed with the simplicity and workings.

Having had and still got a Dreambox 7000S from its launch this Mvision will amply suffice for the folk that wish to cover SD/HD reception along with patching and keys to 'clear' the unmentionable.........without needing the complexity and cost, although satisfying results of the Dreambox.

Logged on to the Satpimps MVision section for a read and download etc. and with a Fat32 formatted USB allowed me a straight out of the box upgrade of firmware and seperate updated channel list (**see below).......USB also allows .mp3 tracks to be played.

Manual edit of key syntax and with AU on allows the usual Premiere/Polsat/Digi tv etc etc to clear.

As a test, watched the spectacular BBC-HD coverage of the Olympics opening.

All said a great receiver with a value here in Spain of around €215.

....Notice our sponsors here, Goldwafers, have it available.

**Special thanks to Satpaul for his channel list input work, see thread:-https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=89162

......Software/Firmware used ...Ver F1.17, LDR: Ver 00.01

Thanks to all concerned with their posts in this, to me, new section. 27940

snakie
09-08-2008, 05:15 AM
I got one of these as a present to play with.Must say is a lovely receiver with nice graphics and good respond on cams.It needs some work on the software, i hope they add some support on the serial port like SSSP for getting some channels work better :D

hechicero
09-08-2008, 10:34 AM
does this work ok with itv hd as well?

a supplier i use (also in spain) told me that there would soon be a patch for the cam for n*s card.
this was more than a month ago, dont know if it ever happened.

snakie
09-08-2008, 02:30 PM
U mean if the embedded reader can read an nds card?
I dont receive itv here in Cyprus, i need a bigger dish than my 2.4mtr.

joshjess
09-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Yes ITV HD can be received with it

dishdad
10-08-2008, 10:51 PM
does this work ok with itv hd as well? a supplier i use (also in spain) told me that there would soon be a patch for the cam for n*s card.
this was more than a month ago, dont know if it ever happened.

NO card or CAM is required to view ITV HD.

ITV HD is proving to be a pain for many receiver owners.....using the HD200 with the Software/Firmware AND channel list nominated in this thread will secure the channel.

No regular programming at the mo but if you can see this....you have it!! 28008

Tomorrow, if as indicated, you can watch these progs:-

Superhuman(Do***entary)
ITV HD Monday, August 11th, 21.00hrs to 22:00hrs

World's Smallest People.
Series looking at extraordinary humans, with a focus today on the shortest people on the planet.

Unleashed (Film,2005)
ITV HD Monday, August 11th, 22.40hrs to 00:35hrs

Certficate 18
Martial arts action about a young man raised as an animal in order to do the bidding of his vicious debt collector owner.

Hope all is ok.