PDA

View Full Version : TM6900 Recording & pvr

nml
12-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Can you record one channel while you watch another either on sat or terrestrial or a combination of both ?
Also how good are the pvr functions ie bookmarking,timeshift,fast forward and reverse.

Thanks nml

thecaretaker
12-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Can you record one channel while you watch another either on sat or terrestrial or a combination of both ?
Also how good are the pvr functions ie bookmarking,timeshift,fast forward and reverse.

Thanks nml

No, you cannot record one channel while watching another on the TM6900. Although it has both terestrial and satellite inputs, you can only watch one channel at a time.

I have a 1tb LATICE usb drive attached to mine. Recording is tip top for both SD and HD recordings. Fast forward and rewind do what they say at 2x 4x 8x and 32x

You can record manually (using record button and stop) or via the EPG You can't set times or channels manually to time shift.

You can apparently Watch 1 channel and playback a recorded file at the same time but to be honest, I haven't worked out how you do that yet.

I hope that answers your questions?

madsod
12-08-2008, 05:15 PM
good news mine on it way , iv given up wating for the darkbox to get the pvr working .

nml
12-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Thanks good reply,one final question timeshift is not realy important but will it pause live tv ?

Thanks again nml

thecaretaker
13-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Yes, you can pause live TV :respect-051: