PDA

View Full Version : tecnnomate software 5400usb

satwyn
16-08-2008, 09:19 AM
I have the 5400usb with original software tried to load latest software with usb not possible looking for older software to see if it can be bought up to date magic patch also will not load my other identical unit is ok I have kept up with the software with the other unit possibly this is why this one is ok with all software

tr8.
16-08-2008, 10:52 AM
You should put on latest original software from technomates site, some early machine this had to be done with serial cable, Then it should be able to do all from usb.
It sounds like early base software that did not work usb

latest is 116

satwyn
16-08-2008, 11:17 AM
no not the case the other unit worked fine with usb even this one I managed to load motorised channel list via usb but will not load latest software original or magic patch what I need I think is old thechnomate software the one that enabled usb recording etc if anyone has this I would be greatfull

asia
16-08-2008, 11:30 AM
hi all i want to purchase technomate 5200 what packages can be opened. thanx

satwyn
30-08-2008, 07:04 AM
still looking for technomate 5400usb pvr software can any one help please

kegnkiwi
30-08-2008, 07:38 AM
still looking for technomate 5400usb pvr software can any one help please

What patch do you want, do you want original tm firmware or the latest patch from magic?? or do you want a earlier version of the patch.

ki

satwyn
30-08-2008, 08:28 AM
What patch do you want, do you want original tm firmware or the latest patch from magic?? or do you want a earlier version of the patch.

kiwhat i'm after is the earlier version software for the tecno the one that enabled the pvr etc what my problem is I can't load the patch by usb without first loading the earlier software versions I have two and the other is fine because I kept up with the older software releases I have tried technomate but had no answer ideally I would like all previous software realeses for the receiver

kegnkiwi
30-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Hi mate,

From what I undertand mate an ealier version may well not solve your issue. But in any case all the post firmware can be found on al++ forum.

Probably the easier issue would be to load the latest patch onto your box via null modem cable and the darkman loader 187. This is very easy to do. Null modem cable can be picked up on e b a y for £3.00 or you can get better ones at m a p lins.

If you cannot get your usb stick to be reconized by your box now how do you think it will reconize an ealier patch. There are many reports of usb sticks not workign on this model.

By the way they are replacing the 5400 with the 5400 super that is supposed to sort all them pvr problems.

ki

satwyn
30-08-2008, 09:08 AM
thanks I did manage to load a motorised channel list by usb stick with no problems the null modem cable I have some where but as usiall no rs232 on the laptop I have a converter somewhere will give it a go later some work some do not the 5400 is only one of many receivers I use so not a major problem thanks for your help KegnKiwi just to add why I thought the earlier software would help was because the other identical unit works fine this one has been kept up to date with earlier techno software releases

tarek95
15-09-2008, 11:40 PM
I have the 5400usb with original software tried to load latest software with usb not possible looking for older software to see if it can be bought up to date magic patch also will not load my other identical unit is ok I have kept up with the software with the other unit possibly this is why this one is ok with all software

i wante to loading sofwere 5400 ci+usb
thank you