PDA

View Full Version : Which CAM for Digital+ Crad ?

Chocolate
19-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Hi all,

is the original Digital+ Card running on any CAM or receiver other than the one supplied with the subscription?

Thx

pipino
22-08-2008, 05:45 PM
witch one do you have grey or white?

holmroad
22-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Can he explain EXACTLY what he means - there has NEVER been a D+ card in ANY cam - apart fom maybe an'original' subscription card?:respect-067:

Chocolate
22-08-2008, 11:56 PM
The dark grey.

The question is if a cam or receiver, other than the delivered with the subscription.

Chocolate
22-08-2008, 11:59 PM
of course original subscription.

And of course there has been an "original" Nagravision CAM for the old VIADIGITAL subscription.

And basicaly what I want is to avoid the use of the original box, I would like to have DB8000 for the HD output, as D+ now is offering 4 channels in HD.

pizzel
26-08-2008, 07:25 PM
For the dark grey you can use any Mediaguard 2 compatible CAM.
For the white one, the Matrix Reborns CAM is the only one you could use (in this case you need to know the boxkey of your nagra official receiver).

kaja008
27-08-2008, 05:50 PM
of course original subscription.

And of course there has been an "original" Nagravision CAM for the old VIADIGITAL subscription.

And basicaly what I want is to avoid the use of the original box, I would like to have DB8000 for the HD output, as D+ now is offering 4 channels in HD.
what are those 4 channels in HD?
I know only about Canal+ HD

baz
28-08-2008, 06:28 PM
if you are using a dreambox you need the boxkey and rsa from the reciever that the card is matched up to. you need to jtag the box or if you still have the old card (black one) from the box that the new white card is paired up to you can with the correct software extract the details from that card
just to let you know also that a card for hispasat nagra will open up astra also, but the astra card will not open hispasat
as far as hd channels go its only c+ at the moment, cabo has hd channels on hispasat also