PDA

View Full Version : Protek/nannoxx freezing ?? part 3

The Necrom
28-08-2008, 11:06 PM
We have had this stable server for a few days now ,and i have to say im very pleased with it . There seems to be no freezing at all. Is this the same for everyone ??

This topic has been re-written , so please excuse me .

Are there any other channels currently open on these recievers like MCT , or TSR 1 , on hotbird ? ? I have polsat open .

I am very happy with this reciever , and the stable server .

necromancer.

ps : am i supposed to get TPS with this new software ? ? thanks .

chelseaboy
29-08-2008, 07:51 AM
removed for ******ing

drpaulos
29-08-2008, 07:56 AM
No TPS is not supported as it is about to be swallowed up by CSat (which is supported).

Doc

kegnkiwi
29-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Read somewhere yesterday doc that tps had drop its encryption levels again. So may be available to some receivers in the short term. Maybe not nanno though.

ki

drpaulos
29-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Interesting news ki - I had not read that.

Doc

kegnkiwi
29-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Off receiver topic I know but: Sample thread from another forum.

"TPS AU Working with patch 2.76 today", 28-8-08"

"I have rolled back patches on TM1000D/TM1500/TM5300 and can confirm TPS AU is working again."

Turn to france 4 again,

ki

The Necrom
29-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Just to clarify to everyone these excellent recievers now open up the following : without any freezing ! ! !

cyfra , freextv , c sat , canal digital ( dutch ) tv vlaanderen , and premier ,( EMU) , polsat , ( keys ). more to follow ... oh and al jazeera and the god channel . :respect-055: happy days :woohoo-022:

necromancer

chelseaboy
29-08-2008, 09:03 PM
removed for ******ing

chelseaboy
29-08-2008, 11:50 PM
removed for ******ing

Chelseaboy

The Necrom
30-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Funny how no-one else is having any problems .

The Channels are fine here and have been perfect the last few days , not only that , im clearing MCT now as well :king-041:

There may be a few reasons why you are not getting anything to clear :

1 - you are still on the old software .

2 - you need to buy a decent router .

If you need any more help , why not start your own topic instead of hyjacking mine . The channels are perfectly fine here thank-you very much .

necromancer.

The Necrom
30-08-2008, 01:27 AM
@ Everyone , TSR1+2 part of the 6 channel swiss bouquet are available via EMU with the latest keys . ( 13e ) .

What with the server now running without ANY freezing , plus what is ready available with keys , and MCT open , plus 1west ,......... plus digitalb on my diablo cam (in my 1500 techno ,) its happy days here :respect-069:

Looking forward to having NOVA back very soon , as stated elsewhere on another forum .:congratulations-008 well done the server guys :respect-067:

necromancer.

Aldo
30-08-2008, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=The Necrom;551756]Just to clarify to everyone these excellent recievers now open up the following : without any freezing ! ! !

cyfra , freextv , c sat , canal digital ( dutch ) tv vlaanderen , and premier ,( EMU) , polsat , ( keys ). more to follow ... oh and al jazeera and the god channel . :respect-055: happy days :woohoo-022:

Hi M8

Which software version are you using to get these channels, I have not had my receiver connected for some time.

Bass
30-08-2008, 01:43 AM
I`ve got the nonofuxx and it`s freezin like a polarbears knackers ever since the original server went off and on return it has been ****e ever since, though I`m not moaning, it has been hot and the box has made quite a handy door stop, letting a gentle breeze through the lounge, and in the winter I could plug it in and warm my feet on it.:biggrinjester:
Tried both ports on all the latest soft, still no good. Thanks for trying folks, good luck.

The Necrom
30-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Hi Aldo ,

binni here mate ,

Its software 1.34 v1.38.4 k 88 . A pleasant surprise to see you here ;)

necromancer.

Aldo
30-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Hi Aldo ,

binni here mate ,

Its software 1.34 v1.38.4 k 88 . A pleasant surprise to see you here ;)

Hi M8

I have installed exactly the same software as you have, and my receiver does not clear any of these: cyfra , freextv , c sat , canal digital ( dutch ) tv vlaanderen, I can get Premiere & Polsat with the latest keys, any further info would be very much appreciated.

The Necrom
30-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Hi Aldo ,

Ummm, you know when you downloaded the software via webloader , did you type in your protek box ip adress ? dr paulos wrote a clear and consise guide on how you get the 5 packages , but unfortunately because of you know , the topic was removed .

I remember though i had trouble as i didnt type in the correct ip adress , if it doesnt work , leave out the zero,s ie 192.16.1....

hope this helps you aldo .

binni

ps , just tried to send you a PM , but it doesnt work , i got the latest update from protekfiles .

echelon
31-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Hi Aldo ,

Ummm, you know when you downloaded the software via webloader , did you type in your protek box ip adress ? dr paulos wrote a clear and consise guide on how you get the 5 packages , but unfortunately because of you know , the topic was removed .

I remember though i had trouble as i didnt type in the correct ip adress , if it doesnt work , leave out the zero,s ie 192.16.1....

hope this helps you aldo .

binni

ps , just tried to send you a PM , but it doesnt work , i got the latest update from protekfiles .

that particular post did not break any rules so I have copied it here for all to see

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91481

most of that thread broke the rules and will not be returning however

The Necrom
31-08-2008, 01:17 AM
@ Aldo ,

I have had all 5 packages on this evening there has been no freezing whatsoever , boris and the team have done a superb job , its nice to have the dutch package back i have to say .

More packages are on the way too :respect-062:

necromancer.

Aldo
31-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Hi M8

Thanks for the info, I will try that again later today, I did see another post some where, that a person had a similar problem using the webloader, and had then used the Null cable to do the upgrade, another thing is the proxy details may have been wrong. Thanks also to Echelon for posting the link to the "Server News", that was posted by the doc.:respect-048:

The Necrom
31-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Hi Aldo ,

I used webloader , it didnt work for me straight away , but only because i missed something out from the doc,s instructions , but when it did work , the reciever re boots itself , you then have to put in the port number manually , then away you go mate :biggrinjester:

Happy days now the freezing has stopped :respect-050:

necromancer.

sparky 7
31-08-2008, 01:49 AM
the NONO box is only working for people with a very good imagination which myself and BASS obviously dont have but yes it does work well asa doorstop or ornament !!:respect-055:

The Necrom
31-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Some people just know what they are doing when it comes to getting your reciever updated , im very happy with mine now , i can only speak as i find , if you want to use it for that purpose great , id rather use it for what it was intended , to watch many packages :respect-057:

Plus if you care to look at my protek/nannoxx recommended topic , you will see that bass is now a happy chappy same as me , after he loaded the new stable software , so bang goes that theory you say ............mate .

Bass
31-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Hi Necromancer,
have you had any success with mtvtwo on cyfra with a stable pic? For some reason cyfra freezes, do you know of an mtvtwo available elsewhere? Astra19e is still working great:applause-003:
cheers,
Bass

sparky 7
31-08-2008, 11:48 AM
its up and down more often than a *****s knickers me old mate:respect-050:

The Necrom
31-08-2008, 08:33 PM
@ sparky7,

Firstly it is not my imagination that the server is stable at all , okay there may be the odd freeze on cyfra , but definitely nowhere near what you are claiming is happening .

Your good buddy is talking about integrity ( correct spelling ) , well i have integrity let me tell you , and i have to say that you and your buddy carry on your pharsical games elsewhere please .

@ bass , the polish mtv channels clear but im not getting the one you say you get , so i dont know sorry .

necromancer.

The Necrom
31-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Hi Necromancer,
have you had any success with mtvtwo on cyfra with a stable pic? For some reason cyfra freezes, do you know of an mtvtwo available elsewhere? Astra19e is still working great:applause-003:
cheers,
Bass

Hi Bass ,

I have just found MTV2 :D as well as the cyfra one , there is this one clearing on Astra ,
MTV2 11739 , v , 27500 . enjoy .:D

necromancer .

sparky 7
01-09-2008, 12:15 AM
nano is no more and i can only assume your intelligence is as limited as your grammar so you best just jog on old son or become a nano dealer if you arent already ?

The Necrom
01-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Whatever you say mate :respect-057:

The Necrom
01-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Aldo mate , :king-041:

How are you getting on ? Are you sorted now ? ? :respect-048:

necromancer.

The Necrom
01-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Hi Necromancer,
cheers,
Bass

Hi Bass ,

I think the MTV2 on astra is a part of the french package , but im not certain on this , if you know which package its from , can you tell us ?
cheers ! :king-041:

necromancer.

Aldo
01-09-2008, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=The Necrom;552356]Aldo mate , :king-041:

Hi M8

I did try what you suggested and again, installed the software with the webloader, with the non essential zero's, the system rebooted, I then input the proxy and port settings (both 0023 & 0080 not at the same time) and I did clear the C+ NL channels, however they started freezing after a few minutes, my receiver is the Maxx 1000 with the Protek software installed, so it maybe a compatablity problem or some sort of bug, however I shall try again soon.:respect-048:

The Necrom
01-09-2008, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=The Necrom;552356]Aldo mate , :king-041:

Hi M8

I did try what you suggested and again, installed the software with the webloader, with the non essential zero's, the system rebooted, I then input the proxy and port settings (both 0023 & 0080 not at the same time) and I did clear the C+ NL channels, however they started freezing after a few minutes, my receiver is the Maxx 1000 with the Protek software installed, so it maybe a compatablity problem or some sort of bug, however I shall try again soon.:respect-048:

Hi Aldo ,

Today there is some freezing on the dutch channels , i tried to watch flightplan , but decided against it , Some are worse than others mate . I have changed my wireless router now and found the new black BT WIRELESS ROUTER to improve stability a little .

necromancer . ps it is worse than yesterday mate , just watch the ones you can watch like SBS6 , NET5 , or SPORT 1 theyre okay here .