PDA

View Full Version : Protek/nannoxx, recommended !!

The Necrom
30-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Hi everyone ,

I was going to remain quiet but as a topic has been started saying how bad the protek/nannoxx is , i wood just like to say how happy i am with mine .

I bought mine back in June ,a week before the server went down , yes there have been problems , but since the new server returned 2 weeks ago , there was some minimal freezing to begin with , but now its running like a dream :respect-055:

It is clearing 5 packages at the moment , plus the ones via EMU , more packages are promised , so with that in mind the protek/nannox is an excellent purchase and definitely recommended . :iagree:

All of the negative talk you read here is because the person was banned from the forum sponsored by the shop the reciever was bought .
It has nothing to do with how the reciever works it is just a personal vendetta against the other forum and members who are here from the other forum , which incidently is back , it hasnt disappeared at all .

So i wood say to anyone who is thinking about buying one of these boxes , they are a sound investment , good back up service , and definitely worth the money , just sit back and enjoy the packages .

I just thought i wood make this clear as i have had no problems at all this last 10 days or so , and wood recommend these boxes to anyone .

necromancer.

ps , i have made my point abundantly clear and will not get involved in any more discussions about freezing issues , as here .....there arent any :respect-055: .

Bass
30-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Mines been really playing up with all the new firmware and both ports, but this morning I downloaded the same firmware and updated with null modem and all seems to be stable,(the 5 packages). When I loaded the first time i used web loader, maybe it got corrupted on transfer, dunno, but it`s nice to have a usable box in the way it was intended. Well done Boris.:king-041:

rjsinclair
30-08-2008, 10:08 PM
What packages are currently open? Nova? Where can I get the new firmware from?

The Necrom
30-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Hi Mate ,
Please read my other topic in the same section called protek/nannoxx freezing ? ? ? where i name whats open . thanks .

necromancer

ps , its all there

The Necrom
31-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Mines been really playing up with all the new firmware and both ports, but this morning I downloaded the same firmware and updated with null modem and all seems to be stable,(the 5 packages). When I loaded the first time i used web loader, maybe it got corrupted on transfer, dunno, but it`s nice to have a usable box in the way it was intended. Well done Boris.:king-041:

Hi Mate ,

Everyone knows the server is back stable , im glad youre enjoying it . The c sat movies on 19e c cinema , hi tech etc etc etc are all coming through now as well , happy days :biggrinjester:

necromancer.

The Necrom
31-08-2008, 08:46 PM
What packages are currently open? Nova? Where can I get the new firmware from?

Hi Mate , Check the sticky if you havent already done so , NOVA isnt on the server yet , but it was mentioned on another forum im a member of , NOVA shood be joining very soon .

necromancer.