PDA

View Full Version : wet nurse.. breastfeeding

KoFi
14-09-2008, 12:34 AM
breastfeeding a non son or daughter
would you let your sibling take milk from another women?
would you give feed another child (females)

Jono
14-09-2008, 08:46 AM
as much as i'm for breastfeeding your children as this helps bonding between mother and child and immune system strengthing from the goodness of the mothers milk.
I don't agree that someone else should breestfeed anothers child.

Jono

fatbloke
14-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Not a female but I would have no problems with this,it happens all the time in third world countries.

My sister in law was late home and my wife fed her nephew when he was a baby, that was the only way he would shut up.
BR,
FB

chelseaboy
14-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Im not to sure about this one, i suppose if you could see your child go hungry, you would not be much of a parent, but i suppose it all depends on the circmstances.

chelseaboy

drahcirk
15-09-2008, 06:52 AM
all quite natural, durin:puke:g the war that was very common practice, but were all to civilised for that sort of thing,.

Detlef
22-09-2008, 10:48 PM
as much as i'm for breastfeeding your children as this helps bonding between mother and child and immune system strengthing from the goodness of the mothers milk.
I don't agree that someone else should breestfeed anothers child.

Jono

No criticism m8 but we all drink cow's milk. That ought to be even weirder.

Device
23-09-2008, 03:17 PM
lol, what a topic for satellite forum!!! :D

Detlef
23-09-2008, 03:35 PM
lol, what a topic for satellite forum!!! :D

Well satellite TV seems to have more than its fair share of mammaries; so it is not really off-topic.

FXMan
27-09-2008, 11:59 AM
What's more natural, a child being fed by a woman (best to be the mother as remarkably the consistency / constituents of the breast milk do change with the age of the child) who imparts exactly the correct nutrients, anti-bodies as nature intended, or a man made powdered "equivalent"? It's an absolute no brainer and it's only because we've become far too "civilised" and pampered that this topic might be disagreeable or distasteful to some.

The benefits of breast feeding last throughout the persons lifetime.