PDA

View Full Version : no champions league on digitalb

robbiemcd
15-09-2008, 07:04 PM
champions league not on digitlab this year only on the new tirng package

chech the offical vizionplus webite for info !

and digitalb have released tomorrows epg with no champions league football on it!:banghead:

painter
15-09-2008, 07:36 PM
They are going the right way towards peeps not renewing their UK subscriptions :confused:

regards painter

chelseaboy
15-09-2008, 07:50 PM
I was going to get a digitalb card this season until the price hike, and now i am really glad i never bothered, not only was the price doubled, but half the coverage for premiership football and all the chamions league has gone, this has got to make this card very expensive for what it can do.

chelseaboy

grin2
16-09-2008, 05:46 AM
that was the justification for the price hike . the cost of champions league football according to our sources via digitalb.

lets hope tring offer a better deal, although the way digitalb have operated in its short time it wouldnt suprise me if its one and the same company. price hikes, broken promises, lack of epg information, poor picture, wrong/missing audio, out of sync etc.

but is cheap

morfsta
16-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Well, what can I say? I have bought Digitalb for 2 years running, but what has really cheesed me off is this card pairing with cr*p receivers for the HD channels.

I will definitely not be renewing my sub in a couple of months time. Might as well get a MII+ card, even if it lasts a month it'd be worth it.

painter
16-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Yep looks like digitalb have sh*t their lod this time alright be interesting to hear what darkman has to say , him being the main UK distributer for this card.
Got banned from his forum for negative comments I made re digitalb.

regards painter