PDA

View Full Version : Tps au

SAUS04
19-09-2008, 07:48 PM
How do i open up tps have latest firmware and softcam what next?

echelon
19-09-2008, 07:50 PM
try putting the latest tps.bin file in as well

SAUS04
19-09-2008, 07:54 PM
is it the same TPS bin that is under the diablo cam section on here (daily TPS bin?) is it the same process as patching.

^^COMPASS^^
19-09-2008, 08:01 PM
is it the same TPS bin that is under the diablo cam section on here (daily TPS bin?) is it the same process as patching.

TPS Bin files are here M8 always in the last post

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=61603

remember send them to your receiver via Darkman loader (using tps tab) & null modem cable

Don,t use usb as it dosen,t load tps bins correctly!!!

echelon
19-09-2008, 08:01 PM
its the same loader and null modem cable methods , not usb though

and the empb one posted looks the same size and date as the redhou one , and is attributed to redhou , so I would say it should work, until tomorrow when a new one will be required as it changes every other day

snaps
21-09-2008, 08:05 AM
does the clock need to be set at a certain time? i cant seem to open tps??Tried updated softcams/tps bin files but no joy? Do you need to update on a certain channel 1st??

keith mawer
21-09-2008, 08:33 AM
have to admit i cant do a daily bin change or every 2 days as my pc is upstaits and tv downstairs,, what hassle,,,
its a pity as up to a few weeks back there was a AU ( NOW FINNISHED).. AND NOTE THAT THERE IS A VISAT CARD!!! now that clears it... /absat.

echelon
21-09-2008, 09:01 AM
does the clock need to be set at a certain time? i cant seem to open tps??Tried updated softcams/tps bin files but no joy? Do you need to update on a certain channel 1st??

au is finished as mentioned above so channel selection is irrelevant as it has no bearing on tps at all unless it was au , which it isnt

your frequency and symbol rate has to be exactly on the money , and the time needs to be on berlin +1 at the moment, that is what my tm1500 is set to and has been working for several weeks with these redhou tps bins that compass posts here

as for the issues with where a pc and a receiver is , its easy enough to make a long null modem cable out of alarm or telephone wire and roll it out when needed , or leave it in the wall or clipped to the skirting board. or wire up a cat 5 lead and boxes for ethernet connection and use that to piggy back a null modem connection. its only a case of needing wiring to solve connection issues where the boxes and pc are not co-located

or buy a very old lappy with a com port and use that for updating the receiver

and tps will be gone in the near future so it wont be an issue then

so to recap:-

use one of the latest patches , and a recent tmsoftcam usually made by kempa82 and available in the tm1000 section here , and the latest tps.bin file by redhou , usually posted here by compass , all loaded by null modem cable where possible

set the time to berlin +1 in the receiver , make sure your frequencies and symbol rates are 100% correct

now turn off the receiver at the rear switch , count to 10 , turn back on , boot it up and test

the tps channels like sci-fi or m6 music black should come on instantly , and more importantly should stay on indefinitely ( for up to 2 days when the next bin file is required )

holmroad
21-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Thanx for all that M8 - just one question, why do we need to load a softcam file please?:respect-053:

echelon
21-09-2008, 07:02 PM
to sort out the slots and the idents , and to load in the latest keys and any other modifications made by kempa to this modified tmsoftcam , as its specifically tailored for the tm receivers

keith mawer
21-09-2008, 07:21 PM
hol,road.. interesting reading but i am going for a visat card! a happy family with the m2+ !!!!!!

holmroad
21-09-2008, 10:09 PM
You do that M8! Lol!!!:respect-059:

markinstien
22-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Don,t use usb as it dosen,t load tps bins correctly!!![/QUOTE]

Why not , can you epand on this. I have heard this statement so many times about the USB and it seems to work perfect on mine, does it relate to the type of USB stick used or format type as I have never had an issue using USB .

holmroad
22-09-2008, 01:30 PM
So you are saying that you HAVE loaded the TPS Bin files on a TM6900HD using the USB plus mem stick M8?:confused: