PDA

View Full Version : TM 1500 CI plus , whats best ?

wsm25
23-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi people,

A m8 of mine has one of these boxes and would like to get mainly Premiere Germany (for PL footy) and 1W even better.

Can you please advice on the best patch I need to use for this box if possible ?

I would be doing the patch but I've not used TMs before, so a quick list of wich loader/softcam(if needed)/patch would be handy.

Also , would I wipe his machine motorised setup if I patch ? he would not have a clue how toscan things back !

Thanks

echelon
23-09-2008, 10:13 AM
firstly use the darkman v1.87 loader and backup the channel list from his box to your pc

also note down any settings like usals , rf channel and any av settings as well

patching the box should not wipe it , but a factory reset will wipe it

use the latest v2.79p patch , or anything from v2.76p if you like , latest is usually best

patch the box using the software tab , and load in the latest tmsoftcam posted by compass as well using the keys tab

make sure that the au is set to ON in the menu in the options section ( set all to ON )

reboot the tm1500 by turning off and on at the back

now go to the premiere channels and wait until it clears on something like the hit24 pop channel. once one is cleared they will all clear

wsm25
23-09-2008, 03:05 PM
ok thanks , will have a go

echelon
25-09-2008, 12:37 PM
new v2.80p patch out today , so try that one if you can , uploaded up top by compass