PDA

View Full Version : satellite position number storage

aabs
05-10-2008, 06:55 PM
I have stored all my sat positions and was happy until the high winds came.

I now have 1 satellite slightly off but I cannot remember at which position it was saved.
I have made adjustments and re-saved at a position that a new hadnt been taken.
Problem is when I tune away from this satellite and go back to it again it goes back to the old position where I cannot remember which position number it was originally stored at.

Is there anywhere that I can read back or retrieve what postion numbers I have my different satellites stored at using BH 0.3

cosworth4x4
05-10-2008, 09:55 PM
if all was fine before the winds then it sounds like the dish has twisted on the mount , you would have been better off just slackening the mount on the pole and re aligning it that way , as by trying to reset them in the stored position means you aint going to be getting a full signal as dish will not be aligned correctly.

a tip i have marked my pole to mount as if it has twisted very easy to realign.

aabs
06-10-2008, 09:17 PM
if all was fine before the winds then it sounds like the dish has twisted on the mount , you would have been better off just slackening the mount on the pole and re aligning it that way , as by trying to reset them in the stored position means you aint going to be getting a full signal as dish will not be aligned correctly.

a tip i have marked my pole to mount as if it has twisted very easy to realign.

Done all that.

Like I said, all would be perfect again if I could find out at which number I stored28.2e then I could over write with new position data.
Saving the new position at another number eg (77) is not working as I stored all the positions between 1 & 10 originally.:07:

cosworth4x4
06-10-2008, 09:35 PM
try this.

menu / set up / service searching / tunner configuration.

if you select the sat you want to know the stored position by moving right or left it should show you the stored position number.

yorike
26-11-2008, 04:36 PM
hi , please help I have just got dm800hd and need to set it up to many sat config and i just don't know how to do that is there an idiot guide which i can use any help is greatlly recieved and many thanks in advance:bowing-036::bowing-036:

applematt
26-11-2008, 07:07 PM
hi , please help I have just got dm800hd and need to set it up to many sat config and i just don't know how to do that is there an idiot guide which i can use any help is greatlly recieved and many thanks in advance:bowing-036::bowing-036:

Have you read the DM800 forum? - Look back over a month etc -- your see a sticky. Read -- and all info is there. It is hard work - make notes as you go and it takes time.

USAL Motorised setup guide --->

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=89468