PDA

View Full Version : Premiere Blue Movie + Extra not opening?

mynameisEarl
10-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Hello,

With the softcam releases from the last day or so, I'm finding Blue Movie and Blue Movie Extra no longer open, but Blue Movie G a y does.
Anyone else finding the same?
I've tried resetting the keys, re-uploading the latest patched firmware, etc.

Thanks.

Pimpernel
10-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Quite right, suspect bug in latest software. I went back to 00520046AOA and all is well. You may have to change softcam too. You will find that in most cases new SW offers little improvement and just updating softcam will suffice.:respect-010:

ct252
10-10-2008, 11:46 PM
well all i will say is that if blue movie g a y is your cup of tea then u ok lol but if not i would suggest the post that pimpernel said ...go back too ..00520046AOA

mynameisEarl
11-10-2008, 12:53 AM
ok, thanks. Using Vantage_00570069AOA.hdp from 'Firmware' above and the latest softcam has them back open for me too.
Presumably whoever makes the patches glances at this forum amongst others on the internet and will see our posts about this?

By the way, off -topic:-
it's a shame that the MCT or ***View channel groups aren't open; or if they are I haven't managed to do it.
I'm not obsessed with **** (!), but I suppose it's nice to catch a glimpse of what you don't have. (maybe take that in a couple of meanings lol)
I have a legit card for 6 months of the InxWorld package and frankly after a week or so I hardly ever watch the 5 channels. All the same, bang, bang, bang ...
I don't know if the other **** bouquets have more variety or 'entertainment value'.