PDA

View Full Version : how to cancel timer recording ??

jake77
14-10-2008, 09:35 PM
hi anyone know how to cancel a timer recording after recording has started .I tried to stop recording after discovering the lingo was foreign had to reboot in the end sure there must be a way .Using nabilo and newenigma2 images
jake

kegnkiwi
14-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Dont know if this will work but maybe try video button select the recording push menu and select delete just like you would deleting a file after you have watched it. Hope this helps if you have not tried it.

ki

kegnkiwi
14-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Try this also. menu button, scroll down to timer, then you have options to delete or to disable.

ki

driver
14-10-2008, 10:20 PM
hi m8,

i have vcr that i sometime accidentally put in timer mode.

quickest way to stop it ,is to reboot the thing.

ie switch off count to ten then switch on.

Detlef
15-10-2008, 01:23 AM
hi m8,
I have vcr that i sometime accidentally put in timer mode.
quickest way to stop it ,is to reboot the thing.
ie switch off count to ten then switch on.

That won't work with a DBox as it has memory.

On my DM600 the easiest way is to edit it in Timers and move it to some date well ahead.

Or if you are not using the box for another recording at that time you could set the finish time 1 or 2 minutes after the start time.

mini__me
15-10-2008, 09:14 AM
I have done this a few times, all you have to do is go into timers and delete the timers.

Your recording will be kept up to the point where you deleted the timer :-)

loveman
15-10-2008, 10:07 AM
I think you can also press the red button if my memory serves me well ... unless I'm confusing timers and normal red button recordings... But the menu timers and delete works fine also :)

jake77
16-10-2008, 05:50 PM
I have done this a few times, all you have to do is go into timers and delete the timers.

Your recording will be kept up to the point where you deleted the timer :-)

Hi all many thanks for replys this one worked cheers mini _me

jake