PDA

View Full Version : NewNigma² Works & Updates with Sly Card!

DaOne
22-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanx to all the posts on this sujbect and I can confirm that the New :respect-062: was tested by a freind and Myself last night and works perfectly on a Full package Sly Card NOT a FTA card ...and the entitlemenst updates on a DM800HD on the NewNigma² release version 2.20 Using a Smargo Reader Via usb Connection with Newcs 1.6 & CCAM 2.09
This works perfectly from peer to peer
(if it works on other images lets us know )
Once image is installed and dish is set correct
Install your enigma 2 channel settings via dreamboxedit 3.03
Set dreamboxedit to 7025 settings for enigma 2
Then go to addons and download newsc 1.6 & ccam 2.09 file
IN MY CASE ...If you install wrong config files and try to install another set of config files over the top it dont seem to install properly so its best to get it right files first time
Then in the ccam config file just copy and paste the info from your old config file into the new config file
DO NOT INSTALL OLD CONFIG FILE OVER THE TOP AS THEN CONGIG FILE IS USSELESS !!!!!! JUST COPY OLD FILES INTO THE NEW CONFIG!!
INSERT SMARGO via USB AND sly Card and reboot box
You should see it reading and working in the entitlements

Hope I have not missed anything out ..Probably have haha
But you get the Idea im sure ...
:respect-062::respect-023:

makaveli
23-10-2008, 05:58 PM
do you have to use newcs or can it be done direct through cccam?

DaOne
24-10-2008, 05:37 PM
You have to use the Newsc & CCCam files but remember to transfer any C lines etc from your old cccam into the new cccam you just downloaded

makaveli
24-10-2008, 11:29 PM
so in essence what you are saying that the smargo reader is better than the built in one on the dm800 does that sound about right? as i could never get the built in card slot to update sly card

froggie
26-10-2008, 04:03 PM
hi guys
thanks for the info but do i have to load drivers into var/temp and install them from the menu or does the image pick up the smartreader its self
cheers froggie:respect-054:

DaOne
12-11-2008, 09:34 PM
no the newnigma2 image has them installed already

loveman
19-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Am sure I read somewhere that someone had installed the smargo reader on their dm800, and that they could get cccam to read the card directly...

paul01609
19-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Am sure I read somewhere that someone had installed the smargo reader on their dm800, and that they could get cccam to read the card directly...

smargo works great with cccam using gemini 3.80 i have been using it with my sly card