PDA

View Full Version : digitalb losing match rights?

robbiemcd
03-11-2008, 01:07 AM
what is going on over at digitalb?
no monday night premiership match!
no villa v newcastle?
and we only got one epl match last wedsnesday night when a whole round was being played!

i wonder if we'll see the return of 3pms in december now?

proably will..........

on their new ppv channel!

painter
03-11-2008, 08:26 AM
Think I will wait & see what happens befor deciding if I renew my subscription.

regards painter

chelseaboy
03-11-2008, 11:39 AM
At the price it is now i would definatley reconsider, i can not believe in a year the price as more than doubled and to be honest, i am that chuffed i never bothered buying a subscription.

Im just wondering when the price is going to come down because surely it as to now, as most of the premiership football as gone.

I know they say its coming back in November, but seeings believing.

chelseaboy

bonovox
04-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Eh? Villa v Newcastle was on Supersport 1 with Martin Tyler commentating cos I was watching it.

I agree about the greed of the broadcaster though. The new ppv channel is obviously going to show the new films that were once shown on digi premiere. This is what happens when a broadcaster gets a monopoly in one country. Once they took over Albania Sat the writtings been on the wall. Hopefully the new albanian tring sat service can bring them down to earth again. There's nothing like competition to bring prices lower especially in this current financial climate.

kenrea
07-11-2008, 01:31 PM
What amazes me about Digi Alb is the fact that they can get away with selling their subscriptions to every sat retailer in Europe.
After taking out a sub in April, a couple of weeks later all hd programs were
cut off to the big majority of their viewers, because of card pairing.
I certainly won't be renewing.

snaps
30-11-2008, 05:06 PM
notice after getting all of our cash they are now dropping their subscriptions. you cant miss the adverts in between the soccer!

milkybarkid
30-11-2008, 08:48 PM
I think they will be ****ing against the wind trying to get subscribers from now on,A lot of people paid 220.00 for 12 months sub to receive half the matches they were suppose to,There Gold package is of very poor quality viewing also.I personally would love to see them go **** up in the near future,A lot of people have been badly let down with digitalb,regardless of broadcasting rights.

keith mawer
30-11-2008, 09:23 PM
dont forget at ARSENAL a season ticket lower tier is £1050 and a pint of bitter £5!!!!!!
re premier i dont think it was 16e fault more like the tactics of the premier league..

milkybarkid
30-11-2008, 11:07 PM
I understand where your comeing from,but subscribers do really feel they have been conned.

snaps
01-12-2008, 07:17 AM
the adverts that are running is for a years sub at 14900lek (Supersports) which equates to approx 125e!

painter
01-12-2008, 08:22 AM
the adverts that are running is for a years sub at 14900lek (Supersports) which equates to approx 125e!

According to our sponsors page the supersport card is 270.22e for 12 months not 125e:confused:

regards painter