PDA

View Full Version : DM800 Help Required

ratkins
03-11-2008, 09:06 PM
I've just taken delivery of my DM800 and thanks to this forum i've managed to get it configured and working ok! :respect-060:

The problem i'm having is i can only seem to clear Premier is there any other providers out there which clear worth watching? If so which files do need? Do i need any hardware?

I'm using the following images and cams:
Gemini2-380
Cccam2.0.9
Latest Satan Keys

sllaq
03-11-2008, 09:17 PM
You need to edit cccam.config

var\etc\cccam.cfg

these two lines need to read as below:

SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key

If there is a # in front of the above two lines, then remove it. Some channels may take a minute to clear, as the autoupdate needs to kick in.

Good luck.

Regards

Sllaq

ratkins
03-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi, Sllaq
Thanks for your quick response
I've modified the configuration like you said, but when i go into the explorer and look at the file locations in my directory 'var' i have a hand with Keys>/usr/keys shall i change the config file to reflect this?

ratkins
03-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Hi, Sllaq
Thanks for your quick response
I've modified the configuration like you said, but when i go into the explorer and look at the file locations in my directory 'var' i have a hand with Keys>/usr/keys shall i change the config file to reflect this?

kegnkiwi
03-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Hi mate,

Before you spend hours altering bits and pieces you might want to know that you will only be able to clear part of prem. No ****, Maybe orf channels, then on hotbird you shoud be able to clear polsat package and on thor you will clear the digi tv package. There will be bits and pieces but these are the main ones.

ki

sllaq
03-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Hi there,

You can give it a try and see if it works.

It's a bit strange as I have a dm800 and the keys directory is /var/keys?

I also previously owned a dm500s and dm7000s and they also had keys directory in /var/keys?

Let me know how you get on ?

Regards

Sllaq

spider
04-11-2008, 01:20 AM
when i go into the explorer and look at the file locations in my directory 'var' i have a hand with Keys>/usr/keys

the hand symbol is just a system link which points to usr/keys as does /var/keys [it's a bit like a shortcut on your Pc] ;)