PDA

View Full Version : dark box set up help

acercam
14-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Hope someone can give me a bit of advice, its a bit long winded but here goes.Friends of mine have had a motorised system installed using a dark box sd(not sure what model)the problem is that it appears to be stuck on 16e and for some reason it only unscrambles the 5 supersport channels and nothig else i.e. the digit alb films 1-6.Can someone please explain to me how to set up the other sat positions via the remote, and does it need re patching to receive more channels ? its only been in a couple of weeks and the guy who put it in is refusing to come back and he never left them a user manual, sounds like a right cowboy to me. any help and advice would be much appreciated
regards acercam.

acercam
14-11-2008, 09:00 PM
sorry just noticed i posted in the hd and not sd section, maybe a helpful mod could move my previous post to the correct forum.

madsod
14-11-2008, 09:12 PM
if its the sd darkbox the he will need a card to open 16 % as it has no cam slot ,

acercam
14-11-2008, 09:35 PM
i thought the boxes themselves were patched, otherwise i don't understand how he gets the supersport channels.Anyway i'm off to look at the afore mentioned box so may have a bit more info tomorrow, anyway thanks for the response madsod, will check back tomorrow.
regards acercam.